Nevada-Las Vegas

Marriage Licence - no pre application

Did anyone go get the license WITHOUT registering online?  Seems like it might be harder to figure out to get the website to work than to actually just do it when we get there.  Just don't want it to take forever.  We're planning to go on a Thursday morning.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Marriage Licence - no pre application

• Do you have a PC with internet explorer? I used my work computer and it was really quick and painless to do online. If you don't have the browser - I don't think it would be terribly busy on a Thursday morning. Unless you're on a major time crunch, worst thing that can happen is you have to wait a little bit.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You should be totally fine to go in on a Thursday morning without preregistering. When we went on a Thursday around 2pm, the whole place was completely empty- both lines (preregistered and normal) had no one in them. Everyone was seen immediately. Our paperwork seemed to process a lot faster but it should still take you no longer than 30 minutes.
  • It is worth the hassle to pre apply online. We were in and out in 5 minutes. We went on a Sunday morning at 11:00am thinking there would be no line and the line was out the door! Be careful though we went their card readers were out of order so it was cash only. And the nearest bank is a block away. :)
  • It is worth the hassle to pre apply online. We were in and out in 5 minutes. We went on a Sunday morning at 11:00am thinking there would be no line and the line was out the door! Be careful though we went their card readers were out of order so it was cash only. And the nearest bank is a block away. :)

Good to know that they are open on Sundays. I was worried about this since we are getting in on a Sunday afternoon and getting married the next day! I am planning on pre applying anyway though. 
  • I can't seem to pre apply for them online either it must want you to use the oldest Internet browser out because I tried on a few diff computers and tablets and none ate compatible they really need to upgrade
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards