Budget Weddings Forum

Will these green bridesmaid dresses mix up well?

Well, i am helping to plan a green theme wedding for my sister. And my sister want the bridesmaids be dressed well to match everyone personality. So i just think about the mismatched style green dresses.
I just found these mismatched green dresses, will these mix up well? What't your idea, thank you for advice.

Re: Will these green bridesmaid dresses mix up well?

• Thank you, your advice is practical and useful. I will try.
  • Fwiw I think you'll all look lovely. These are nice dresses. But I also agree that leaving it up to the BMs is your best bet!
  • 1) Those pictures look like they're from a cheap knock-off site. Run, do not walk, away from those sites.

2) Just let people pick their own dresses. The whole point of doing mismatched dresses is to REMOVE the stress of coordinating things yourself/herself. Just tell people long and green and let them pick something themselves. I'd be SUPER annoyed if someone told me "we're doing mismatched dresses and you're wearing this one." Huh?

• I agree with Lolo. And that first dress is blue, not green.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) Those pictures look like they're from a cheap knock-off site. Run, do not walk, away from those sites.

2) Just let people pick their own dresses. The whole point of doing mismatched dresses is to REMOVE the stress of coordinating things yourself/herself. Just tell people long and green and let them pick something themselves. I'd be SUPER annoyed if someone told me "we're doing mismatched dresses and you're wearing this one." Huh?
    QFT

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards