New York-Upstate
Options

XP: Photographer - Capital District/Southern Vermont

I am having the worst time finding photographers I like in my area. I am on a tight budget and I would prefer to stay under $2,000 (less than that would amazing). I have one in mind and I know she's good because I have seen her work in person and have been photographed by her. I hate to "settle" (even though I know I wouldn't be) but I can't really find anything else I like and within a budget I don't gasp at. I know that there is a reason behind the costs so I know I will get what I pay for. Our three big items are church, reception, and photography right now. 

I am just looking for recommendations if people have them. I would prefer to be sited to pages with lots of examples and prices listed.

I am also posting this in the Vermont board too.
11/21/2012 - Chapter 1: The Text
10/23/2014 - Chapter 2: The Proposal
11/21/2015 - Chapter 3: The Wedding

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: XP: Photographer - Capital District/Southern Vermont

• Options
    A good friend of FI's family is a photographer in the Capital Region and her wedding packages start at $1800! She will be a guest at our wedding, so FI and I are not using her services, but she took college graduation pictures for both myself and my FI, as well as many other pictures for FI's family over the years (FI and his family members are featured on her site in various places). She does great work and is awesome to work with! I'm not sure if she would travel to Vermont but it doesn't hurt to ask! 

Here's a link to her pricing page: Special Events Remembered 

I also found one just by looking at their blog when they did weddings where FI and I are getting married: Dexter Davis Photography (here's a link): Packages start at $1900. 

Upstate Photographers (here's a link): Simple 2 hour wedding package is $500. It jumps up to the 9 hour package at $5200, but I would imagine that you could contact them and ask for a customized one around $2000 that would include more than 2 hours. A friend of ours knows them and recommended them to us, but we already had someone else in mind. 

Good luck! 

• Options
    Thanks for the information! :)
    11/21/2012 - Chapter 1: The Text
    10/23/2014 - Chapter 2: The Proposal
    11/21/2015 - Chapter 3: The Wedding

Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards