Wedding Etiquette Forum

:: tap tap tap:: Is this thing on??

Re: :: tap tap tap:: Is this thing on??

• Where are your guys' anniversary cakes? 
  • sucrets4 said:

sucrets4 said:

Old SBers fled to the TN for some reason, so SB was a wasteland.  A bunch of us from E decided to go over there and kickstart it.  Some people were pissed that we 'left'.  And then a new SB was born, with Nebb and AATB and all those people.

I, uh, I was one of those people who were pissed off, if I recall correctly.

Is it too late to say I'm sorry?  I mean, we've already determined I'm a day late and a dollar short and it's been, what 5 years?  So, you know...

Really?  I have no idea.  Sorry!  It all seems so silly now, but we were all tooootally invested at the time.  I feel like the Nebb/AATB crew was after you, moose!

Me?  Wha?  Why?  Weird, I thought Nebb and I were good.  AATB was really new and I didn't really know shit about her so that's really fucking weird.

And yes, TOTALLY invested and so silly now.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Under your name, Roxy. With the orange 8.
  • I think my dog must've eaten my anniversary cake.  Bastard.

• That makes it seem like I have 8 cakes! If I have 8 cakes, I suppose you can have a small slice of one. 
  • So the SB board is kind of a dud now, huh? They would have been eaten. alive.
  • sucrets4 said:

sucrets4 said:

Old SBers fled to the TN for some reason, so SB was a wasteland.  A bunch of us from E decided to go over there and kickstart it.  Some people were pissed that we 'left'.  And then a new SB was born, with Nebb and AATB and all those people.

Is it too late to say I'm sorry?  I mean, we've already determined I'm a day late and a dollar short and it's been, what 5 years?  So, you know...

Really?  I have no idea.  Sorry!  It all seems so silly now, but we were all tooootally invested at the time.  I feel like the Nebb/AATB crew was after you, moose!

Me?  Wha?  Why?  Weird, I thought Nebb and I were good.  AATB was really new and I didn't really know shit about her so that's really fucking weird.

I feel like every time your name was mentioned after you left, it was an overwhelmingly positive response on SB.  Generally speaking.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• So the SB board is kind of a dud now, huh? They would have been eaten. alive.

Their most exciting looking post is about the last time they "attacked" a knottie and seems pretty mellow. 
  • djhar said:

Roxy, congrats on the wedding.

Dj was here.

Thank you!
  • sucrets4 said:

sucrets4 said:

I feel like every time your name was mentioned after you left, it was an overwhelmingly positive response on SB.  Generally speaking.
    I can't remember who went over there, but I suspect there were some that I rubbed the wrong way.  Like heels.  And old whatshername who I didn't like all that much either.

• esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015

So the SB board is kind of a dud now, huh? They would have been eaten. alive.

Basically CC is the popular place to be now. SB is tumbleweeds. 

edited July 2015

Their most exciting looking post is about the last time they "attacked" a knottie and seems pretty mellow. 
    We're accused of "attacking" a knottie if we disagree with any part of their post -- like, if we tell them cash bars are rude, or they can't dictate what their guests wear, we're "attacking" them. Oh, and we're often accused of being bullies for absolutely any or no reason at all. 
  • sucrets4 said:

sucrets4 said:

I meant after as in chronologically!  
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • esstee33 said:

We're accused of "attacking" a knottie if we disagree with any part of their post -- like, if we tell them cash bars are rude, or they can't dictate what their guests wear, we're "attacking" them. Oh, and we're often accused of being bullies for absolutely any or no reason at all. 
    lame.

• sucrets4 said:

sucrets4 said:

I can't remember who went over there, but I suspect there were some that I rubbed the wrong way.  Like heels.  And old whatshername who I didn't like all that much either.
    I never even posted with heels, I don't think.  She left before I started posting much.  There was the whole board war between E & SB and a bunch of people peaced out after that, before I started posting regularly.  Then eventually a bunch of random people got banned for dumb shit reasons and everyone migrated to Proboards and E & SB people posted on one board together, peacefully, until some got mad at us and left and started their own.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• esstee33 said:

lame.
    Couldn't agree more.
    edited July 2015
    It's a whole new world, basically. 

• sucrets4 said:

sucrets4 said:

sucrets4 said:

I meant after as in chronologically!  
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I get it :)  Nebb was here for the entire time I was on E as far as I remember.  But other than that, the rest were fairly new.

• Moose, my cakes just showed up.  I suspect a delayed cron job.  ;) 

Also, apparently I'm ancient.  Thanks, TK.  
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • ....and I receive a reminder of exactly how much of a TK baby I am.

Dayum.

Hi, old new people! (Insert idiotic wave gif) You won't like me. I'm not snarky. I don't get accused of attacking people very often at all. :(
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

Dayum.

Hi, old new people! (Insert idiotic wave gif) You won't like me. I'm not snarky. I don't get accused of attacking people very often at all. :(

You have a Dr. Who sig with River Song.  I love you.

Dayum.

You have a Dr. Who sig with River Song.  I love you.
    Awwww! *blushes*
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • esstee33 said:

And cunts! Just bitches and cunts up in here.
  • I feel so bad for you guys.

But what about their husbands? Them too?
    Feel bad for my (ex)husband all you want. Douche. Party of him..
  • Well, yeah.  Because I was way happier when I took my aggression out on TK before I left work.

• scoetto said:

I feel so bad for you guys.

I feel like there's a story here, but I don't so much feel bad for douches. 

• scoetto said:

I feel so bad for you guys.

I feel like there's a story here, but I don't so much feel bad for douches. 
    Oh yes, there's a story. I don't feel bad for douches either. 

I don't have a husband :(

No one ever feels bad for my wife. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards