Wedding Etiquette Forum

:: tap tap tap:: Is this thing on??

1234568»

Re: :: tap tap tap:: Is this thing on??

• I clicked this thinking someone dug up and old post. OMG! This is what I miss when DH and I have a date night!
  • I must still be drunk from last night. Clearly.

• Just a buncha old married hags. :)

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb

Plenty of us KUOMHs roaming around here anyway.

I'm an OMH but not KU but I did KU an OMH.

I dunno what my acronym is...
  • I feel like I missed something huge... or took too much cold medicine...?

Anyway. Hi new/old people!
  • Some of you old knot regs should stick around. I was a lurker mostly when you guys were regs, but many of you seem familiar. 

All I know is that we are so much tamer than the old regs. If the SS think we're mean, they should of been on here back in the day.

• @esstee33, I had no idea you were/are Gretchen.   You even cooler now in my books than after you helped me learn to knit.  

So what prompted the return of the super old regs??

• Aw man, I must've missed some good times from TK.  I'm really curious about the old snarky board now.  Anyway, hi all of you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015

@esstee33, I had no idea you were/are Gretchen.   You even cooler now in my books than after you helped me learn to knit.  

So what prompted the return of the super old regs??
    Yeah! When I came back in 2011, I couldn't remember the login info for this account, so I started a new one. Then when I started posting again last year, I couldn't remember the login info for the GretchenLaRoux account, but somehow remembered this one, haha. 
  • MagicInk said:

Just a buncha old married hags. :)

I'm an OMH but not KU but I did KU an OMH.

I dunno what my acronym is...
    You're a Knocker Upper Old Married Hag, so you can use the same acronym. :) 

• Some of you old knot regs should stick around. I was a lurker mostly when you guys were regs, but many of you seem familiar. 

All I know is that we are so much tamer than the old regs. If the SS think we're mean, they should of been on here back in the day.
    If I was an old knot reg I would point out that it's have, not of.  :)

::whispering:: Also, we should probably come up with a better term for them so they don't murder us in our sleep.

Anniversary

If I was an old knot reg I would point out that it's have, not of.  :)

::whispering:: Also, we should probably come up with a better term for them so they don't murder us in our sleep.

If I were an old knot reg, I would point out your lack of knowledge about commas and the subjunctive mood.

• banana468 said:

I clicked this thinking someone dug up and old post. OMG! This is what I miss when DH and I have a date night!

Hi @banana468!  Your kids are totes adorbs!  (Throwing it back to 2009ish.) How are things??
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Just letting everyone know I have been drinking most of the day and I just did a shot of beam. I am in my happy place.
  • mrsdee15 said:

Aw man, I must've missed some good times from TK.  I'm really curious about the old snarky board now.  Anyway, hi all of you!

Now I remember!  The original SB posted on the Caribbean Nest board for awhile after fleeing TK..  They started out on 'Advice from Brides' on TK but then were renamed Snarky Brides to warn innocents.  We were on 'Planning and Etiquette' before they dropped the planning and ruined us all.

• sucrets4 said:

banana468 said:

I clicked this thinking someone dug up and old post. OMG! This is what I miss when DH and I have a date night!

Hi @banana468!  Your kids are totes adorbs!  (Throwing it back to 2009ish.) How are things??
    Thank you! They wear me out but life is going well. What have you been up to?
  • banana468 said:

sucrets4 said:

banana468 said:

Thank you! They wear me out but life is going well. What have you been up to?
    2 kids are no joke!  Things are so easy when I only have 1 with me.  I'm busy with school for DD1, being a mom-mobile, and working a bit here and there.  The days run together and time flies, but I'm sure you understand that!

• Hi Banana.  You have two kids too.  And your little chiquita is so big now.
  • TK says I've been married for 2359 days. Whoa.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • TK says I've been married around 2200... which I find to be quite hilarious!
  • Hai all, I just got access to my account.  I was banned during bannation.
  • edited March 2015

Hi covejack - I miss you.

tidetravel - how are the twins and their big sister? Are you still working TSA with your beagle?

• Hi Maire!  I see you got "mod"ified.  Things are different around these parts.  Miss you too, pretty lady!
  • Huh?  What is this thread?

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards