Wedding Party
Options

"First Dance" ideas that break from the norm

13»

Re: "First Dance" ideas that break from the norm

• Options
    Excellent work, lovely minions! I wasn't even around to mention kefir and you all got called biatches, then OP said see you next Tuesday to y'all.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options

Excellent work, lovely minions! I wasn't even around to mention kefir and you all got called biatches, then OP said see you next Tuesday to y'all.

• Options

I'm sad I'm late to this drama. A prior poster mentioned dancing by yourself and now I have Billy Idol in my head:

OMG, I would not be able to stop laughing at someone if they did this at their wedding.
  • Options

I'm sad I'm late to this drama. A prior poster mentioned dancing by yourself and now I have Billy Idol in my head:

I have a weird 80s crush on Billy Idol. Smoking hot for some reason.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amelisha said:

OMG me too! Seriously! Haha 
  • Options

amelisha said:

I got to meet him not too terribly long ago! He was signing copies of his book at a bookstore here.

He was pretty cool, nice dude. Totally seems like a guy who I could have a few drinks with. 
  • Options
    MagicInk said:

amelisha said:

I got to meet him not too terribly long ago! He was signing copies of his book at a bookstore here.

He was pretty cool, nice dude. Totally seems like a guy who I could have a few drinks with. 
    Totally jealous!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MagicInk said:

amelisha said:

I don't fucking like you right now. I'm too jealous. Also I'm sick and have been drinking hot toddies all day and popping cold medicine like nobody's business so maybe I'm irrational.
  • Options

I agree with OP here... 

Hypothetical question: What songs should I have on my playlist to get people up and grooving?

Would you all answer with: Songs are a bad idea for a wedding. You especially don't want anything up tempo that could cause people's blood to flow. 

I found it pretty clear what she was looking for - a way to put a spin on the traditional that doesn't involve her parents. If you don't have a suggestion that flows with the stream, keep your words to yourself.

To all of you who chided her for saying what she WANTS - most girls spend their childhood dreaming about their perfect wedding. Every bride should get what they want on their special day. Instead of being helpful, the bulk of you acted like obnoxious cunts. I hope it rains on your wedding day.
    Also, arent YOU the op? 

That's what I was thinking, of course you agree with the OP, you ARE the OP.  Oops, someone forgot to switch accounts when she was pretending to be someone supporting her.  How embarrassing!

• Options

Congrats to the OP for the name change! Bravo. Such originality.

• Options

Congrats to the OP for the name change! Bravo. Such originality.
    I await her livejournal entry about this thread with bated breath.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards