Favors

Welcome Bags Question

I'm thinking about doing welcome bags, and a question just struck me. Are welcome bags one-per-person or one-per-hotel room? 

Thanks y'all!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Welcome Bags Question

• You can do either!  I think most people do one per room, but I'm doing one per person.  This is in part because I'm including personalized schedules in each bag (so BMs know what time/where to go for pics, etc.), but also because the bags I ordered (in huge bulk) are rather small, and I wanted to include a bottle of water, bag of pretzels, etc. for each person.  However, if I had purchased larger bags, I may have just done 1 per room. 

• Thank you so much!! I have no idea what I'm going to do with my bags yet, but that will inform whether or not I do one for each person or one for each room!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you so much!! I have no idea what I'm going to do with my bags yet, but that will inform whether or not I do one for each person or one for each room!

You're welcome!  If you're looking for a place to purchase supplies (bags, tissue paper, etc.) I thought bagsandbows.com was great, and pretty reasonably priced.  I found online discount codes to make it even cheaper, and they look really cute.
  • I'm doing one per room but sticking in "two's" of all snacks and water. 
  • I also did just one per room, but I included both a mini-champagne and a bottle of locally brewed beer, so if it was a couple in a room they had two beverages, and if it was a single person in a room - bonus!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards