Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Wedding invites UK

Hi everyone. I need some ideas from people of where to buy some nice Vegas themed wedding invites. I've done some Google searches but don't want to waste any money on things if they are crappy when they arrive.

Where did everyone else get their invites from? I'm based in the UK so UK vendors would be most applicable.

Thanks everyone

Re: Wedding invites UK

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Hey, I'm UK based and I ordered mine from Zazzle, they've got some lovely Vegas themed ones. 
  • Options
    Ok cool. I saw the zazzle website and liked a few designs just didn't want to order and them then be horrific as you never know with buying online. So that has reassured me ☺️ Thank you
  • Options
    I ordered mine (custom made) from beautifulweddingannouncements.com. It was really reasonably priced! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Paper shaker have some good Vegas templates that we used. I think they are part of photobox. And they had the same template for the thank you cards where you could include a photo.
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestion I hadn't heard of paper shaker
  • Options
    Etsy is great as well and I've had loads of stuff shipped to the UK from American sellers with no issues. It's my go to place for loads of stuff now including t shirts, jewellery, gifts, cards...I think I'm an etsy addict!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards