African American Weddings

Baby Update!!!

Sooo I've reached 32 weeks and i am extremely exhausted and ready for this little girl to make her appearance!.. I'm tired all the time, uncomfortable all night trying to sleep (tossing and turning) getting bigger by the day! 
She is doing good though, no complaints from the Dr. except mommy is extremely anemic... Yes i feel so lethargic and jittery due to the anemia, its almost unbearable but I'm sacrificing for my little lady!.. Just wanted to give an update on whats going on..
TTYL
SMOOCHES  and remember.......

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: Baby Update!!!

• Glad all is going well with you and baby girl.  I can't believe you are 32 weeks already?!  That night sleeping while pregnant I recall being brutal.  I created some kind of mock up pillow thing that I used for my legs that helped me find a comfy position to sleep.  I am a stomach sleeper so not being able to sleep that way was torture!  LOL!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2015

she  is almost here!!!!8 weeks .. hopefully we can take her to the fair !!

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Lol not the fair!!!! I love the name Taliah :)
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • island07b2b THANKS HONEY!!! And yes 32 weeks came real slow to me i'm just hoping and praying the rest of the time passes quickly.. Momma needs a rest!

LeciaB ummmm yea that more than likely wont be happening but i do expect you to bring me something back from the fair lol

M1ssJ.. She has been on this fair thing for a minute lol i told her i'm not going out there with my guts still all hanging out lol lol... not me.. ill be home.. and Thanks I saw that name and instantly fell in love with it.. But the meaning really got me...

TALIAH- is of Hebrew origin.

The meaning of Taliah is "dew from heaven".  

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Glad all is well with you and baby girl!
  • I love that you're in the home stretch!   #teammommy'sbaby
  • awww 
    man where did the time fly? 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Is baby still in there , I just came to check on you :)
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2015
    Since Latira isnt here i just ill be the spokesperson.. Little Taliah made her arrival Yesterday 3/18/15!! She is 7lb. 2oz... Mom is doing good and little bit are good :) guess we arent going to the fair..oh well.lol 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    awww yay
  • Congrats Latira!!!! 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• YIPPIE :) 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards