Chit Chat

AW: I got married!

dolewhipperdolewhipper member
First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
edited March 2015 in Chit Chat
I got married! 16 days ago. Took some time off right after to visit Hawaii (BI) for 10 days, and just now getting back into the swing of things. It went by so fast, but I tried to take everything in like everyone said! 

But now onto what you all are waiting for. Only photos so far are compliments of IG, so bear with me on quality:

My sister walked me down the aisle

With my sister and BIL and H

I absolutely loved my cake. One of my friends actually ate 6 slices!

I'll AW a little more when I get my pro photos back. Now on to find something to take up my time....

ETF cake link

imageimage

Re: AW: I got married!

• Beaufitul! Congratulations :)

• EEEEE!!! Love it! You looked fabulous! Congratulations!

• YAY! Absolutely gorgeous! Welcome to the OMH Club!

• emmaaa said:

Beaufitul! Congratulations :)

EEEEE!!! Love it! You looked fabulous! Congratulations!

YAY! Absolutely gorgeous! Welcome to the OMH Club!

Thank you, ladies! I love this club @lolo883 :)

imageimage

• Yay! I love the pictures!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yay! Congratulations! You look so beautiful! :-D
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • OMG you looked so stunning! And your dress was beautiful! And I LOVE your sister's dress too! Gah! So awesome, congrats! 
  • Yay! I love the pictures!

Yay! Congratulations! You look so beautiful! :-D

OMG you looked so stunning! And your dress was beautiful! And I LOVE your sister's dress too! Gah! So awesome, congrats! 

Thank you, @novella1186 ! I adore my dress and am currently trying to figure out how to display it

imageimage

• Congratulations! You look beautiful, and I love your dress!
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Lovely! Congratulations!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Gorgeous!!!

• Ooooooooo Aaaaaaaaa you look stunning!!! LOVE that dress!!

• That dress is GORGEOUS! Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Gorgeous!

Also, please dish about the Big Island! We're working on our honeymoon plans (we'll have 6 days on the BI, 7 in Kauai) and I want to know what you loved!
  • Woo!!  Congratulations!! Beautiful pictures!  Your dress is stunning!  You look so gorgeous and happy!
  • You look beautiful! Congrats!

Formerly martha1818

• Congratulations! You look beautiful, and I love your dress!

Lovely! Congratulations!

Gorgeous!!!

jenna8984 said:

Ooooooooo Aaaaaaaaa you look stunning!!! LOVE that dress!!

blabla89 said:

That dress is GORGEOUS! Congratulations!

kmbay84 said:

Woo!!  Congratulations!! Beautiful pictures!  Your dress is stunning!  You look so gorgeous and happy!

Thank you! I was over the moon in happiness :)

imageimage

• Gorgeous!

Also, please dish about the Big Island! We're working on our honeymoon plans (we'll have 6 days on the BI, 7 in Kauai) and I want to know what you loved!

OMG SO MUCH!

We did a helicopter tour (got to see lava this way!), humpback whale watch and a manta ray snorkel. If you are scuba cert, DEF do the manta ray. The snorkel was well worth it too and the heli tour. If you've gone whale watching, you can skip it (also not worth doing after April as they're not mating/giving birth and they start heading north).

Food wise, I had some of the best ahi poke of my life from Da Poke Shack. $12 got you a huge helping of poke and two sides. I was obsessed with Hawaiian shave ice from Scandinavian Shave Ice in Kona. One of our best fancy meals was at Ulu in the Four Seasons and randomly the first night we were there at the bar at Roy's in Kings Shops. 

If you don't have it already, go out and buy the "Hawaii Revealed" book. It told us about hidden gems and a black sand beach no one knew about!

imageimage

• Beautiful! And I love both your dress and your sister's dress. Congrats!
  • Gorgeous!

OMG SO MUCH!

We did a helicopter tour (got to see lava this way!), humpback whale watch and a manta ray snorkel. If you are scuba cert, DEF do the manta ray. The snorkel was well worth it too and the heli tour. If you've gone whale watching, you can skip it (also not worth doing after April as they're not mating/giving birth and they start heading north).

Food wise, I had some of the best ahi poke of my life from Da Poke Shack. $12 got you a huge helping of poke and two sides. I was obsessed with Hawaiian shave ice from Scandinavian Shave Ice in Kona. One of our best fancy meals was at Ulu in the Four Seasons and randomly the first night we were there at the bar at Roy's in Kings Shops. 

If you don't have it already, go out and buy the "Hawaii Revealed" book. It told us about hidden gems and a black sand beach no one knew about!
    Thanks for the recommendations! The manta rays sound fun! I wish, wish, wish I were scuba certified, but alas, we'll have to stick to snorkeling. We're already planning to do the helicopter tour, which came really highly recommended by a family member. Lucky you that there were good lava flows going when you were there! (I hear that it's a bit hit-or-miss, but that the views from the helicopter are otherwise so stunning that the lava ends up being just icing on the cake). And yes, someone already turned me towards the Hawaii Revealed series. It's awesome but also contains so much amazing-sounding stuff it's a bit overwhelming! I'm already wishing we had more time.

Mmm... shave ice... yum yum. I want some now.
  • Everything looked so gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!!! And that cake looked freaking delicious. I want cake now.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• pinkcow13 said:

Everything looked so gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!!! And that cake looked freaking delicious. I want cake now.

I love your sig @pinkcow I love everything Audrey

imageimage

• Stunning! I am in love with your dress!

Anniversary
  • Congratulations!
  • Your dress is so pretty!  So many sparkles!
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • So gorgeous!  Congrats!!

• I looooooooooooooove your dress!  Congrats, you OMH!
  • Congrats! You look stunning, your dress is gorgeous!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That dress is exquisite. My god, you are absolutely beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards