Not Engaged Yet

Tired Tuesday

Good morning. I'm tired and Lucy and I couldn't get out of bed today.

Work changed something with our internet (or maybe TK changed something that's not compatible with my work's internet security) but suddenly, it is a real pain in the ass to post :( How. Dare. They.

Where are my PLL people? Are you as anxious/excited/nervous as I am for tonight? I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT.

Speaking of "I can't even"..... I bought this sweatshirt last night and I'm really excited about it lol

Re: Tired Tuesday

• @Swazzle - I don't notice anything different with TK today.  I probably won't watch PLL tonight, but it'll be a good one, I'm sure! 

I too had a hard time getting up today.  I went to bed at a decent hour, the dogs woke me up at 1AM to go potty, so no idea why I had a hard time getting up (maybe the fact that it's cold outside again?). 

I have a manicure today and I get this 'limeade' color shellac off.  I'm happy to get the color off, I'm glad I got it to try out something out of my comfort zone, but I won't be getting this color again anytime soon.

Anniversary
  • OMG that sweater! Where did you get it because I am in love!!

I'm really tired too. My rabbit was VERY active last night and I got no sleep ugh. Anyway happy weekend to me! I pretty much never get two days off in a row and this week I did so I'm free today and tomorrow yayyyy!

Today I am gonna shop around for more debt in the form of a loan for a car. I decided to do this on Saturday and I am still feeling really good about it. Once I decide which bank is going to give me the best interest rate I'm gonna start scheduling test drives at dealerships but I have to plan around other peoples schedules for that which is gonna be the most stressful part for me.

It is also midterm week for me so I am going to have lots of homework to do today and tomorrow but I have A's in both of my classes as of right now so I am confident that I will continue to kill it :)
  • I am also tired today.  We went to bed on time, but I think I just need more sleep than usual right now. 

We are going out for a steak dinner for my dad's birthday tonight, and then there is some ice cream cake for dessert.  I can't wait.

Tomorrow we've got some severe weather headed our way.  I hate this part of spring.  I still haven't cleaned out the tornado shelter, so hopefully we don't need it.  We've been raised to Level 3 out of 5... it was Level 1 out of 5 earlier in the week.  They need to quit raising it!!

I really have to plant my onions, shallots, and peas tonight in the ground.  Otherwise it will rain tomorrow and I'll have to wait another couple days to plant, and I'm already behind schedule.  Meh.

I already need a nap.  And more coffee.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
  • @Dignity100 - Yea, I think it's just me. It actually happened at the end of last week (Friday, I think) but I'm becoming more and more fed up with it everyday. It makes me not want to post :(

@untouchablets - CLICK. There's also a grey one that says "The struggle is real". Use code SWEATSHIRTS and they're only $19.95 and free shipping :)

@cocobellaf - Yay for steak, boo for bad weather. Stay safe!

• @swazzle That sweater is everything lol!

@Dignity100 -Enjoy your manicure today! I need one myself!

@untouchablets -Good luck with finding a car loan.

@CocobellaF -Yummmm ice cream cake!

So I'm having my first cup of coffee this morning since my pregnancy started. I just haven't been craving it at all and today I felt like I really wanted some. It's glorious. Last night though...UGH....DH grilled some chicken and I didn't realize it was on the bone and when I started cutting it up I saw all those veins and cartilage, I gagged! I couldn't eat last night. Normally I'm not a meat on the bone kind of person and now that I'm definitely not craving meat what so ever, this just threw me over the edge. So I had rice for dinner : (.

Tonight we are eating Chicken Noodle Soup from CostCo. It is sooo yummy! I love their food. Then I need to finish Laundry and vacuuming before the end of the week.
  • My bank account is exploding (imploding?) jeepers.

Yesterday, my car was in the shop to the tune of $1k (totally worth it to have AC in FL again)
    H's car has been in the shop for the tune of $4k over the last month.  On the way home from picking up my car, his car started freaking out (again).

Needless to say, H's car is in the shop again today (mainly to see what is wrong because we are NOT paying to get it repaired again).  So we might also be shopping for an auto loan in the near future :(
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @swazzle I'm so excited, anxious, nervous for tonight's episode! I read an article that you didn't start seeing clues of this A until season 3. So I binged over the weekend and watched seasons 3 & 4 to look for clues. Everyone looks suspicious at one point, so I have no idea who it could be.

CocoBellaF I'd at least make some space in the shelter, it sounds like it is going to be a bad storm.  

Work was so busy yesterday, but when I came home there was a package waiting for me.  It was my new Kate Spade tote!! It's beautiful and I love it so much! 

One of the girls I work with is a Jamberry nails consultant.  She gave me a sample on Friday so I tested it out this weekend.  So far I like them better than gel.  

Tonight I'll be watching PLL at my sister's.  The rest of the week is housework.  We start painting this week!!! 
  • minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2015
    @swazzle Love the sweater!

@Dignity100 -Enjoy your manicure!

@untouchablets -Good luck with the car loan.

@CocobellaF - You are already planting?  Its like 30 degrees here but should I get started?  H and I want to plant something this year as we finally have a yard for the first time in our lives.

@Blue&White - Ugh!  I'm sorry about the cars.

@southernpeach89 -Ugh, I gagged right along with you.  I'm sorry supper was a fail for you last night...hope tonight is much, much better.

@speakeasy14 - LOVE the tote!

--------------------------------------

File me under the "tired" category.  I went to bed late and H was restless last night (I'm a light sleeper so that means I was restless).  I'm a little peeved waiting for the doctor to call me back as well.  I was supposed to get a call yesteday for some tests she ran last week and she didn't call.  Patience is a virtue I guess. 

I need to file some FSA claims too but the darn doctors offices aren't sending me my bills (I've requested them several times)...this is what I get for being last minute I guess.

Today is just work and hitting the gym tonight.  Think we are going to Whole Foods tonight for supper because I have zero motivation to cook right now.

• @southernpeach89 - Ugh I'm sorry your dinner didn't go well last night! I get skeeved out by meat stuff too sometimes.

@blue - Car trouble is SO frustrating. I hope whatever's up with your H's car is NBD.

@speakeasy14 - I read an interview with Marlene King last night and in it she referred to A by gender and I started freaking out and texting @GoldenPenguin immediately. I seriously feel like it could be anyone. I can't wait. That bag is ADORABLE!

• @allusive007 - That recipe sounds so good! I wish I liked pork chops.

@TwoDimes - I feel the exact same way with practically every room except maybe the living room right now. We need to hire someone to paint the master bedroom (there are some issues with the walls that H and I are not prepared to tackle on our own) and I'm not sure why but we've been putting it off.

• @cu97tiger- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

• @cu97tiger Happy Anniversary!!!
  • @swazzle I love the sweater.

@Blue&White sorry about all of the car troubles, that really sucks.

@southernpeach89 yuck I'm sorry about the ruined dinner but yay coffee!

@speakeasy14 I love the tote! I love Kate Spade!

I am beyond exhausted this morning and I went to bed at 10:30last night I never ever do that.  Oh well I was hoping to be more rested.  At least I'm not nausea today.  Work has been so busy it's been crazy.  I feel like I'm being pulled in so many different directions, but luckily I love it.  I just want nap time really.  I just want bedtime tonight. 

Anniversary

• @cu97tiger - Happy Anniversary!

@southernpeach89 - it's a "baby" baby bump! Love it! I cannot believe you two already have names picked out!! That's awesome though. I feel like we just keep changing our minds. Hopefully yours stick!

@Swazzle - you don't like pork chops? I'm sure you could so the sauce over port tenderloin or chicken. It's super yummy...and quick & easy!

• @swazzle I tried to convince him to sell the car before the 2nd $2k (the car is worth $10k so I didn't think $4k in repairs was appropriate...) so I'm all like oh crap we just paid a billion dollars for this car and it might need to just be sold.  I'm also very crazy conspiracy theorist like...omg the shop broke it so we'd have to come back!  But really, I told H I'm willing to pay $0 for this repair so I kinda figure a new car is in the works.  We are still spending all the monies going on our honeymoon, I don't even care lol (it should be noted that "poor" to me is anything less than like $10k in savings...cause we ALWAYS need that emergency oh crap what if blue has to go to the hospital fund?  apparently.)

@southernpeach89 baby bump!!  So cute :)

Also, speaking of babies...have any of you NON-preggo people gotten a sample of baby formula in the mail?  Cause Similac keeps sending me samples and I'm really concerned cause...I'm not pregnant.  We are not currently trying (see car troubles, honeymoon, etc above).  Anyone want some Similac Advanced with iron infant formula (0-12 months)?  It expires in 2018. 
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Hello @tuarceatha! We've missed you!!

@cu97tiger HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY YOU OMH!

@minskat30 It's definitely too early to be planting outside (for you anyway, although kind of for me too, the farmer's advice for us is don't plant outside until after April 15th). If you want to start some stuff from seed now is the time though. Just get some little teeny plastic pots or whatever and plant whatever seeds you want. By the time they germinate and the plants start to mature a little bit you should be safe to plant them outside either in a garden bed or in pots.

@Swazzle I'm sorry your Internet is being bitchy. I hope the issue fixes itself because I'd miss you too much if you stopped posting on NEY!

@CocoBellaF Fingers crossed the severe weather skips over you!

Nothing exciting for me today. Later this afternoon I might start digging holes so we can plant our Japanese Maples - it's going to be super annoying because you can't dig anywhere in our yard without hitting tree roots so it's definitely going to be my workout for the day. I also need to get off my butt and get chili in the crockpot for dinner tonight.

• @minskat30 - Where I'm at, it's time for early spring planting...  onions, lettuce, potatoes, peas, stuff like that.  They'll survive any frosts or freezes.  I don't do peppers or tomatoes or any other seedlings until closer to May. 
  • Morning ladies. I'm exhausted, FI and I had an argument over dinner last night (long story, lots of miscommunication...gah) so that was emotionally draining and then FI had to get up at 5:30 to go to PT this morning.

Though I made spicy shrimp fried rice from skinnytaste last night and OMG it was amazing!!

We're trying to plan to go look at venues this weekend and no one is getting back to me, so that's annoying.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @cu7tiger - Happy Anniversary

@Swazzle - I love your new sweatshirt!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up today thinking it was Wednesday and now I'm very disappointed that it's only Tuesday. I'm feeling a little sick today. Hopefully it will pass because everyone is out at work this week so there's no one to cover if I can't come in.

• @cu97tiger - Happy anniversary!!!
  • @lilacck28 - AH! Your wedding is so soon!! That's so exciting! Also, I hope you feel better soon too! Being at work when you are sick is the worst!

• @cu97tiger Happy Anniversary!

@tuarceatha hello!

@southernpeach89 Yay your bump is so cute!

Anniversary

• @allusive007- I don't, I actually never have. My dad used to make them all the time and I would have hotdogs instead. Even as an adult, I've tried to make them and just don't like the texture. I'm picky about tenderloin too!

• @Swazzle @Speakeasy14 @All other PLL fans

@cu97tiger - Happy Anniversary!!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards