Not Engaged Yet

Random fact challenge?

I was trying to think up a game or something to play on this board, so I thought this one could be funny. Why don't each of you send me a random interesting fact about yourself or your past that you'd hope no one else on here knows (obv. tougher for the sisters), then tomorrow I can post a list of the facts and the SNs of who participated. Whoever matches the most SNs to the facts correctly gets an awesome IRL prize!

You obviously don't have to participate, but if you want to, PM me a fact about yourself!

Re: Random fact challenge?

• This could be fun! Now I have to think of something @labro doesn't know about me....hmmm...
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Omg this is going to be impossible. I talk WAY too much about myself on this board. Not to mention @southernpeach89 basically knows everything.

• Haha I love this idea! 
  • Love this!! PMing you my fact right now!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Ahhh I can't think of a fact!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    TwoDimes said:

Great idea! But like @labro, I feel like I have too big a mouth and I've already spilled my life story on this board. This is going to be tough!

ETA - how random should these facts be? More "I've never been out of the state I live in" or "I have a third nipple" kind of facts?
    Do you have a third nipple? ;)

I think either or honestly, but the weirder the better in my book!

• TwoDimes said:

Great idea! But like @labro, I feel like I have too big a mouth and I've already spilled my life story on this board. This is going to be tough!

ETA - how random should these facts be? More "I've never been out of the state I live in" or "I have a third nipple" kind of facts?
    Third nipple kind of facts hahaha
  • Now I will have to distract myself from work to think up a fact!

• AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2015

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Ladies, I didn't think this through. I was hoping that everyone was going to guess all publicly, but then that's going to give away the guesser's fact.

So, unfortunately I'm thinking it will have to be blind guessing as well. Which is so much less fun! Unless anyone has another idea?

Maybe adding extra dummy clues or something? Sonofabitch.

ETA: If we do blind guessing, I guess I could at least lay out how many people were guessed as the answer to each one at the end?

• You could have everyone guess until a certain time, and then reveal the answers after that time.

• You could have everyone guess until a certain time, and then reveal the answers after that time.

Basically what I mean is, if there are 12 statements, and then you guess who said 11 of them on the board, yours would be the only one left unanswered and everyone could deduce it was yours, you know?

• Just ask those that put in a random fact to put in a screen name other than their own for their fact. 

So if my random fact was: I grew up in South Africa - I might write in BethSmiles... even though it was my fact.

<<Random facts in this post are false>>

Anniversary
  • Just ask those that put in a random fact to put in a screen name other than their own for their fact. 

So if my random fact was: I grew up in South Africa - I might write in BethSmiles... even though it was my fact.

Continuing on this theme, I figured out what I'm going to do. There will be 1 more SN than there are facts. You will try and guess who said what, and then just apply the leftover SN to your own fact. So, one person listed will not actually have a real fact attached. I'll just choose someone that didn't send me anything, then let them know via PM beforehand so they aren't all confused, haha.

I'll try and word it better in the posts tomorrow.

• Love this idea, but struggling to think of a fact. I have to come up with an embarrassing story for my new job on Thursday too.....so much pressure!
  • I just sent 3 facts :) So you can choose the best suited for this endeavor tomorrow!

Sadly some of the newbies might not know who I am...
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton

I wish that was my fact!

• Only 7 facts so far?!? C'mon ladies! IRL PRIZE!

• THIS IS FUN

• fun fun fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards