Utah

Receptions sites in Wasatch Front?

I am getting married in September/October, the weather is nice enough for an outdoor ceremony in the afternoon but its cool enough in the evening  I should probably make sure there is an indoor option for the reception. I am looking for places in the Valley that offer both indoor and outdoor venues. I am willing to go as far as Salt Lake on the north end and as far as Provo on the south end. I am very adamant aout the site looking very plain or modern, you know, like no floral carpet! Lol. My colors are black and silver and pink so I want it to kind of match! Does anyone know of anything??? I was looking at Sleepy Ridge golf course in Orem but they are more spendy than I had intended so as much as I love them I am still gonna try to go cheaper. 

Re: Receptions sites in Wasatch Front?

• edited December 2011
    I hear Noah's is nice and contemporary if you want to check them out.
  • edited December 2011
    yes, Noah's is great for what it sounds like you are looking for!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

You wouldn't know it but Market Street Grill (off of 2-15 and 6200 s) has some great spaces to do a ceremony and reception, or just a reception if that's what you want. Indoor and outdoor options. They provide simple, clean, linens and fresh flowers for all of the tables and they have tasty food and a full bar, if that's something that's a selling point. Just an idea. I looked around and it is very affordable considering some of the other places I checked.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards