Not Engaged Yet

THE OFFICIAL RANDOM FACT CHALLENGE

2»

Re: THE OFFICIAL RANDOM FACT CHALLENGE

• @phira right?  Cheese is the stuff dreams are made of (or some other cheesy nonsense) Thought it is looking like @labro might have won even though she knows nothing of my randomness

I'm pretty sure no one guessed me for mine, so props to me for not seeming like a car sex virgin.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Blue & White looks like something to look forward to with a new car 

Also, no one guessed me, I am terrified of showers because of Psycho.
  • @speakeasy14 I check all the doors and most of the closets and shower REALLY quickly if I am showering while home alone. I haven't even seen all of Psycho.

Apparently I can relate to almost all of these random facts.  Except the surgery ones cause I don't do needles unless my life is threatened.  I have, however, gone to something like 3 plastic surgeon consultations.  One, when I was 14, thought I wanted a boob job.  NO NO NO, read the file, lady! (we did not use her, duh)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • AlPacina said:

AlPacina said:

labro said:

phira said:

TwoDimes said:

phira said:

OKAY! Forgive me, everyone, because I know I've gotten a lot of these wrong. Although I think a lot of us probably haven't attempted sex in a car. 

I was thinking the opposite...!
    Maybe it's because I don't have a car ... HMMMM.
    Hmmmm! I think sex in a car may be a bit more common than you might think. ;)
    There weren't a lot of options for places to have sex as a teenager- I've had a lot of car sex lol

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Post the whole list! I want to know who I guessed correctly!

And I was really seriously guessing. I didn't actually know any of them.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • WHOOHOO @labro!  Your guessing skills are superb!

hilarious that so many of us got 0!
  • THE ANSWERS

1.)@GoldenPenguin had to have surgery on her toes when she was a baby because they were all crooked and crossed when she was born.

2.)@Blue & White has never attempted sex in a car.

3.) @cu97tiger has 20 aunts and uncles, 23 first cousins, and 15 second cousins.

4.)@southernpeach89 has had reconstructive surgery on her face.

5.) @eilis1228 has a mom that hates red hair, and all of her mom's family and friends joked with her that she'd have a red-headed baby when she was pregnant. Much to her mother's horror, she came out with red hair.

6.) @bethsmiles came within 15 feet of a grizzly bear while out hiking.

7.) @Phira nearly flunked a class in college. The subject she almost flunked is exactly what she does for a living.

8.) @labro has a mole right next to the end of her butt crack. Her SO says that even if he's blind he'll always know it's her because he'd be able to feel for the mole.

9.)@AlPacina gave trumpet and french horn lessons in high school for extra money.

10.) @TwoDimes has such bad astigmatism (incorrect curvature of the eye) the her eyelids don't close all the way when she blinks, and she sleeps with her eyes partly open.

11.) @speakeasy14 saw "Psycho" when she was 12, and to this day has to keep the shower curtain slightly open.

12.) @Swazzle: her first pet was a hermit crab named Sebastian.

13.) @Hummingbird125 tried out for Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, passed the test, interviewed with producers, and had to do an on-camera interview. She never got called to play, though.

14.) @lilacck28 lived in the chem-free (no drugs/alcohol) dorm as a college freshman...... which is where she had her first shots of vodka.

And @Dignity100 graciously volunteered to be our dummy SN.

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015

And for the record - I was the butt mole! @TwoDimes and @Swazzle both guessed correctly! Darn you!!

@AlPacina Did anyone have a random factoid that NOBODY guessed?

@lavenderfields13 I'd say that 75% of my teenage sex was in a truck or car. With many many many close calls. I'm honestly impressed with all of you who got away with non-car sex as teenagers. You're a lot braver than I am!

• @Dignity100 has the best fact :)

I am most surprised by @hummingbird125's!  That is awesome!  I always wanted to try out for jeopardy, but as I am more and more removed from like..high school, I don't remember as many trivial facts :)

Enjoy your fancy new pony, @labro!  Or ya know, whatever the prize happens to be.
  • Yay @labro! I'm just excited to have gotten any right! This was such a fun thread :)

• labrolabro member
    I think I'm most surprised by @hummingbird125's fact and also that @AlPacina wasn't the guinea pig/extra name. Thanks @Dignity100 with dealing with getting tagged about 50 million times today on NEY!

• @labro I mainly got away with it because much of my early sex was post college so I wasn't living at home at the time :)
  • No one guessed about the size of my gigantic family :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @cu97tiger Love the new anniversary photo!
  • AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2015

@labro - No one guessed @cu97tiger's fact about aunts and uncles, @Blue & White's fact about never having sex in a car, or my fact about teaching trumpet and french horn. Oh, and it looks like no one got @speakeasy14's fact about being scared in the shower.

Also, I can't afford a pony, but I've been wanting to send something specific as a present to someone, and you're a great excuse to spoil a friend!

• @labro me and my ex bf got caught by a cop almost getting it on in the backseat of a car when I was like 17. I may or may not have just smoked weed too. Awful experience. There was some non car sex too- looking back I can't believe how I got away with some things! I wish I had my teenage sex drive back!

Congrats on the win! 

What is the prize?!!

• So since I was the 'Dummy' Write In:
    • I never flunked a class in college, though I did struggle with Calculus (but it was not my major)
    • I cannot play any musical instruments anymore... though in like 6th grade I did rock the recorder or whatever that thing was called.  I tried guitar but didn't have the patience.
    • I have never owned a hermit crab
    • I never had surgery on my toes - but I guess this is a fact, my 2nd metatarsal bone in my toe (the one next to your 'big toe' is too short which does cause my toes to overlap.  Some day I will probably need surgery to correct it.
    • I actually never have attempted sex in a car (that I can remember)
    • I did have a bad astigmatism, but my eyes closed... I had lasik so it's been corrected

Anniversary
  • labrolabro member
    @cu97tiger You and your H are one of my favorite couples! <3 the new sig!

• @cu97tiger I love the new anniversary pic! 

This was an entertaining read tonight! I wish I wasn't super busy at work and could have participated! Can we do this again sometime in the near future? 

• @Twodimes You SCARY person you! Sleeping with your eyeballs open!!
  • @LaBro guessed mine correctly yesterday, so I sent her a picture of my jacked up toes to show her, haha. 

*******************************************************************************************

• This was so much fun! Thank you so much for putting this together!

• I'm digging this up to AW my AH-MAZING prize from @AlPacina!

So delicious!!!! I shared it with my co-workers and they all thank you! Although, they of course though it was a massive April Fool's joke and I'm sure some of them are nervously waiting to make sure they don't get diarrhea or something.

@labro - This is what I do. I buy love from strangers. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards