Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

How many days until your wedding ladies?

Just wondering how wedding planning is going and how much left until you say I do?

Re: How many days until your wedding ladies?

• A month and a half until our 3rd anniversary. So glad I have no wedding stuff to do!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I have been married 5 months. My good friend's wedding is in 8 weeks, and I'm a maid of honor in a wedding in 4 months so I'm looking forward to that. How about you? 

• I'm at 8 months as of 2/11/15. I'm enjoying the process actually and a lot of our big decisions are made already. My planner said it was hard to come with our "to-do" lost for Feb / March.
  • 6 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Wedding is in June, so 117 days to go.

Our venue is all inclusive which has helped. Meeting with the florist this week and am looking forward to that so I can then figure out coordinating table centerpieces (only doing half the tables with flowers to save $).

I feel pretty organized which is good, but still a lot to do!
  • 96 days!! 

All of our planning is done and we are just sitting back and enjoying the ride! (oh, and writing checks...lots of checks lol) The only thing we have to do is address/send invites and get my dress hemmed :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 10 months and 2 days!! I can't wait!
  • 466 days left, we're getting married next May, been engaged for almost two years.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• 121 days! It will be here before we know it. I'm having my hair trial done in a few weeks as well as my first dress fitting. Hope your planning is going well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 65 days !!!
  • 101 days!!!

Now if only I could figure out why my ticker never posts. Haha.

• 1320 days SINCE our wedding.  H and I will be married 4 years this summer.  And since then I have vowed that I will NEVER DIY invites for anything ever again.

• Measuring things in days confuses me. I will be similarly useless when it comes time for pregnancy/small children, when everything is (apparently) measured in weeks or months.

BUT. For TK, I will do math (i.e., go here: http://www.convertunits.com/dates ). 164 days away, and I am putting off finalizing my addresses to the point where it's beginning to seem like STDs won't be happening. Oops. 

I have a caterer, a venue, a dress, an officiant, and a fiance. Now I just have to get some music and maybe some flowers, plus invitations, and it'll be DONE. I hate planning. I just like doing.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • 122 days!! And I can't wait!
  • 170 days wahooo!
  • Today is exactly 199 days until the wedding! I was excited to be in the 100s now :) My wedding is October 10 and I cannot wait!! 
    It also happens that today they called that my dress arrived and I get to go see it this weekend. I'm sooo excited!!
  • 50 days...mostly have everything together.

I have never before been so indecisive...I kept changing my mind about things, the major one being the dress.  At first I thought of making my dress and thought I'd be too stressed or have not time, but I'm not loving the one I picked anymore, I've since narrowed down my dress choice to my taste much better, and I'm regretting not having decided to make it...or who knows, maybe I still will :)
  • 130 something days... we have been engaged for a year and a half so I'm ready for it to just happen already! 

Everything is done except selecting/ordering/mailing invites, hair/makeup trials, dress alterations, second meetings with most of our vendors (florist, dj, photographer) since we booked them way way in advance. Also need to finalize menu with our venue, but that won't be until June. 

• 33!  Can't wait!
  • 28 days!! We've been engaged since September 2013.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 21 days - it's at the point where I wish it would hurry up, yet slow down at the same time.  

• 340 days :-) Vegas elopement, so not much to plan. Flights booked, chapel booked, no stress :-)
  • Too many days lol. 243 days. Months sound better. 7 months 2 weeks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 221 days!!! Can't believe we're almost at the 100s. We've been engaged since Dec 2013.

We have nearly everything done and booked, just need to do cakes and limos. Also need to have another hair trial because I HATED my first one. I'll do that in May after we move. 

Getting close ladies!
  • 102 days!!!!!! Cant wait July 11th 2015 Hurry up
  • 24 days!! 

Still toiling away at center pieces 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards