Chit Chat
Options

Dean Gifs

2»

Re: Dean Gifs

• Options
    Overall I'd say this has been a successful Monday.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Just remember this guy:

Is actually

And this guy is Dean.

And that's a little confusing at first.

• Options

Mmmmmmmm, Dean

imageimage

imageimage

I'll be I my bunk.

• Options
    H keeps getting mad at me because I keep calling Sam and Dean. That's his name in Gilmore girls, motherfucker. Give me a break.
  • Options
    I'm all for Dean, but I have to say that the show has kind of run its' course. The newest episodes are getting pretty lame and they've run out of material.
    Anniversary

• Options

I'm all for Dean, but I have to say that the show has kind of run its' course. The newest episodes are getting pretty lame and they've run out of material.

BURN THE HERETIC!!!!

• Options

BURN THE HERETIC!!!!
    They are trying to focus on Dean's feelings and are getting no where. Same stuff, sometimes a different setting. And this crap with Rowena? Seriously?
    Anniversary

• Options
    drunkenwitchdrunkenwitch member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015

BURN THE HERETIC!!!!
    They are trying to focus on Dean's feelings and are getting no where. Same stuff, sometimes a different setting. And this crap with Rowena? Seriously?
    Lalalalala I can't hear you!

Now I have A Single Man Tear stuck in my head.

• Options
    I'd like to be this pen. 

I'm digging Season 10. 8 and 9 were slow but 10? Ten is fun! Would say more without giving away stuff for those who are binge-watching. 

• Options

H keeps getting mad at me because I keep calling Sam and Dean. That's his name in Gilmore girls, motherfucker. Give me a break.

I have a friend who just started watching Gilmore Girls but he's an avid Supernatural fan. He keeps calling Dean Sam...it's all very confusing. Thanks a lot CW.

Though there may or may not be fanfic that does a headcannon as GG Dean being Supernatural Sam in hiding and using his brother's name for various reasons. Often Dean and Sam end up back in Stars Hollow and that's when Dean finds out Sam posed as Dean. And I love these fanfics. They are wonderful.
  • Options
    Teehee.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    DH and I binge-watch it too, we're all caught up just waiting for season 10 to finish now. If anyone's thinking of starting, early on it's a little slow but the show finds its stride and starts to introduce a lot more humour as well. You do need to watch from the beginning, though. You need to let these characters grow before your eyes!
  • Options
    I love these. LOVE THEM!

DH had binge watched about 2 years ago and I watched like 2 seasons. I'm starting over now.

• Options
    I can't add any gifs as I am on my phone. But Supernatural is my shit. It has always been my long term TV show that I watch every week. I have even gotten BF to watch and like it with me. Though he always does the sound effects of what Dean is doing when ever he hears the word pudding.

Gotta love my somewhat immature 31 year old man.
    Formerly known as bubbles053009

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards