Chit Chat

First world problems

Re: First world problems

• maeday2 said:

I have to pee, but I I dislike half of the people I hear in the break room cackling. 

Actually I think that's just laziness. 
    do you have to go through the breakroom to pee?
  • KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015

DH and I got reservations for an awesome restaurant up in Napa, so we are going up to Napa in 2 weeks.

But I wish it were today. :(

ME TOO!!!!! See you there!

ETA: FWP: I am going to Napa for my 30th bday. My friends don't want to take a limo to drive us around. I offered to pay for it but they still aren't on board. One friend says she will drive. But I don't want anyone to have to worry bout drinking and  drivin.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Last night I had to wait in line forever at the froyo place for the Monday Funday discount.

And I was eating my sundae in line so I totally could have gone back for more by the time it was my turn at the cashier, but I would have done the same thing waiting in line again!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• My FWP:

Coworker brought in a pot chicken tortilla soup for us to share for lunch. I also have a big container of leftover pasta that I brought for lunch yesterday but didn't get to eat. We just learned that there will be lots of food leftover from an event in our office that we can grab as well. Too many good lunch options.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I have a great paying job in a fantastic city...

But I am SO bored and tired because I have to get here at 6:30pm and it's a 30min commute and I can't seem to get my body on track to go to sleep earlier. So I only get 6-6.5hrs a night when I truly require like a solid 8.

• FWP:  I have a cold and have a shit load of clients coming in today, so here I sit at my desk miserable.  I too, and too lazy to go pee. I have to meet with the florist tonight and I'm not looking forward to it because I have a cold.  My Thai noodle soup is taking too long to get here.

Whiny much...

• My total FWP is that we are house hunting and everything is over our budget or in towns too far away. The ones we like/ can afford are 45 minutes drive to work instead of 20 minutes drive to work. Waaaah for us!

(OK it really does suck though when you watch house hunters and see people getting their dream houses and we can't get anything close to that in our area)

• My FWP:

Coworker brought in a pot chicken tortilla soup for us to share for lunch. I also have a big container of leftover pasta that I brought for lunch yesterday but didn't get to eat. We just learned that there will be lots of food leftover from an event in our office that we can grab as well. Too many good lunch options.

pot chicken - now this is new for me. First it was brownies...people are getting all kinds of creative these days. ;)
    Hahahaha!

Brownies are far better. Though a pot OF soup is always appreciated!
  • KatWAG said:

DH and I got reservations for an awesome restaurant up in Napa, so we are going up to Napa in 2 weeks.

ETA: FWP: I am going to Napa for my 30th bday. My friends don't want to take a limo to drive us around. I offered to pay for it but they still aren't on board. One friend says she will drive. But I don't want anyone to have to worry bout drinking and  drivin.

Oh nice! When is your birthday/when are you going?

Technically we are going to a little town right outside Napa (Yountville), which is also where we got married!
  • I have another one. Someone mentioned getting chipotle for lunch, and now I want Moe's for lunch but I told FI I would get something cheap for lunch...and $10 nachos are not cheap. Plusalso I had taco bell for breakfast.
    Anniversary

• I have one and it's gross but I'm gonna share it anyway.

My big toenails both fell off after being banged around in my ski boots too many weekends in a row and it's almost pedicure season.

Major FWP because of course it's just terrible that I've had to go to the mountains for the weekend so often to enjoy flying down world-class runs with fresh snow and above-freezing temperatures with FI. But now I'm going to have to get the nice lady at the nail salon to glue on two fake toenails so I can wear sandals once it warms up.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just had the most delicious yogurt (Chobani Greek Indulgent: Banana Dark Chocolate) and I want another one but I just ate the last one and now all I have left is greek yogurt and honey (which is only my SECOND most favorite).
  • KatWAG said:

Technically we are going to a little town right outside Napa (Yountville), which is also where we got married!

April 15-20. (my actual b-day is April 28) We are splitting time between San Fran and Napa. We are having lunch at Auberge du Solei and I am so excited!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • littlepeplittlepep member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015

I just had the most delicious yogurt (Chobani Greek Indulgent: Banana Dark Chocolate) and I want another one but I just ate the last one and now all I have left is greek yogurt and honey (which is only my SECOND most favorite).

SAY WHAT?!?! Umm I need this. The banana Chobani flip with almonds and chocolate is my jam. 

ETA: I have no FWP today. I'm just hear for the yogurt. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KatWAG said:

KatWAG said:

April 15-20. (my actual b-day is April 28) We are splitting time between San Fran and Napa. We are having lunch at Auberge du Solei and I am so excited!

Hi birthday twin!!!

My FWP: My chicken noodle soup has too much celery and not enough noodles.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• KatWAG said:

KatWAG said:
    My FWP: My chicken noodle soup has too much celery and not enough noodles.
    THE NOODLES ARE THE BEST PART!

GET THIS LADY SOME NOODLES STAT!
  • amelisha said:

I have one and it's gross but I'm gonna share it anyway.

My big toenails both fell off after being banged around in my ski boots too many weekends in a row and it's almost pedicure season.

Major FWP because of course it's just terrible that I've had to go to the mountains for the weekend so often to enjoy flying down world-class runs with fresh snow and above-freezing temperatures with FI. But now I'm going to have to get the nice lady at the nail salon to glue on two fake toenails so I can wear sandals once it warms up.
    Yeah I need this fix too. I currently have 4 really wonky toenails from skiing/backpacking/hiking/jogging. Woe is me for having to live so close to beautiful mountains and for booking a Hawaii beach honeymoon 2 months from now...

My other FWP is that I took the day off of work to get some personal and wedding-related stuff done. But now I've finished everything that I needed to do and I'm bored and kinda wish I were at work.
  • I can't decide which Michael Jackon songs to put on my playlist for the DJ
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My FWP: burgundy sharpies only seem to come in giant multi-colored packs.  I don't want to pay for 12-25 markers when I only need one.  And god forbid I need a second one.
  • hicoco said:

I can't decide which Michael Jackon songs to put on my playlist for the DJ

Thriller, Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal
  • I made too much food last night for dinner and now I'm trying to figure out if I should stick to making dinner again so we have enough leftovers for Wednesday, when both me and FI eat dinner in between classes, or trust that there are enough leftovers for tonight and Wednesday and not make food tonight.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• My wife made me go running this morning. I'm pretty sure she's trying to kill me. I did just get a new life insurance policy.

Also my underwear keeps slipping down but I'm too lazy to just go take them off.
  • MizLiz3 said:

My FWP: burgundy sharpies only seem to come in giant multi-colored packs.  I don't want to pay for 12-25 markers when I only need one.  And god forbid I need a second one.

You can buy them individually from the sharpie website. 
  • New FWP, I went to help set-up for a luncheon and they fed us. There was this amazing chocolate cake that I ate too much of and now I feel sick.

• beachyone15, I also have a similar new FWP; my boss ordered stuffed pizza for lunch and now I feel like I want to throw up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MagicInk said:

My wife made me go running this morning. I'm pretty sure she's trying to kill me. I did just get a new life insurance policy.

Also my underwear keeps slipping down but I'm too lazy to just go take them off.

You should hide a cookie under the bed.

It's win-win: wife get's stuck and can't go running, and you get to eat the rest of the cookies.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards