Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

April 2015 Brides - Almost Here!!

Where are the April brides? I am just two weeks away from landing in Vegas!! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: April 2015 Brides - Almost Here!!

• Options
    I feel like it's taking forever! I have 25 days till our wedding. 20 days until we leave!
  • Options

One month from tomorrow!  whoo hooo!

• Options
    I leave in 3 weeks from tomorrow!  Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Getting to Vegas April 8th!!!! I am sure the week will go by super fast!
  • Options
    MissBruiser that is when I arrive! Forgive me if you already said..but what are the details of our day? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We arrive April 8th, getting married april 11th!
  • Options
    Yayyyy congrats!! I feel like I've been so invested in some of your weddings!!
  • Options
    we arrive april 15 and marry the 19th and come back to cali the 22nd.im so excited!
  • Options
    Knottie14350236 where are you getting married? I am April 11th :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @hmgiffor We are doing everything in Downtown Las Vegas.  The ceremony is on April 11th at Viva Las Vegas Wedding.  Yes, we are going with the Elvis themed wedding!  Then we are going to the buffet at the Golden Nugget.  Are you getting hitched at a Villa?  It just be a fun and fast weekend for us! 
  • Options
    Eeeek! We are getting married April 22nd and are leaving the 19th,,,,, so nervous!!
  • Options
    We are getting married at the Platinum Hotel. I LOVE downtown. That's where my bachelorette party is.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHHH i am flying in 3 days, getting married in 12 days (April 8th). Today is my last day at work.. it is finally happening.. holy crap!
  • Options
    @AndriaZubia85, that is exactly us. Leaving on the 19th and hitched on the 22nd. Eeeek!
    After being together for over 11 years and being engaged for over 3 years, we finally got hitched!
  • Options
    @MinBride29 so cool we are wedding twinkies! What are you doing!! We are at Paris for the ceremony then party bus to Mandalay Bay vista suite. Can't wait ?
  • Options
    @AndreaZubia85 Yes, so neat and such a coincidence! We're getting married at Wild Horse Canyon (outdoors, just the two of us ie elopement) then going for dinner at the Stratosphere Top of World restaurant.
    After being together for over 11 years and being engaged for over 3 years, we finally got hitched!
  • Options
    @hmgiffor- ceremony at mob museum, reception at nine fine Irishmen. What about you?
  • Options
    Ceremony/Reception at Platinum and then nightclub reception at Chateau
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    IT'S OUR MONTH!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

we arrive april 15 and marry the 19th and come back to cali the 22nd.im so excited!

Twins, kind of!  Our 1 year anniversary is the 19th, I hope your day is just as amazing :)
  • Options
    One more week before I am in Vegas!!! Starting to pack and finalize everything (we still have several guests that are unsure if they can make it!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @hmgiffor Pleaseee many pictures from platinum - the coordinator there was soo super nice - I'm so excited for you - Feel like I've been watching your countdown right along w/ you!! Many pics pllleeaasee!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @dixechik19 what are your plans?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    One week until I leave. I just want to be there NOW.
  • Options
    Wedding at Aria, reception at Joe's!  After party stop at the Minus5 ice bar in Monte Carlo.  Welcome reception at Todd English Pub.  I am so excited!!!!  I feel like I've been following you @hmgiffor... its finally our time! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow! This week is going to go in a flash! 
  • Options
    Yay! I am having my family/bridal party at Todd English. I'll let you know how it goes :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ceremony at flamingo reception at bahama breeze. Welcome activity at the shoting range
  • Options
    My wedding celebrations have started! Today we drove to my soon to be in laws house for the weekend on the east of scotland, near St Andrews. We are enjoying a glass of Prosecco right now and having a party tomorrow night. The dogs go into the kennels on Sunday and then after Sunday dinner we are driving home, ready for our flight early on Monday morning. We fly from Glasgow with two of our best friends and have a connection in Newark. When we land in Newark, the Edinburgh flight containing 26 of our friends and family gets in just after us so we are all going to meet in the wine bar while we wait for our connection :D
    On Tuesday, we're all going to see Elton John at ceasers. On Wednesday, we have a DDB strip tour and then on Thursday its our wedding! :D
    So excited, although I have caught a cold and got full on laryngitis so have no voice at all! At work yesterday my boss printed out instructions on how to say 'I love you' in sign language :blush: hopefully I get my voice back soon!
    Will try and get online through the week, especially to fill in you @hmgiffor about the Platinum!x
  • Options

Have a blast April brides! Congrats. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards