Chit Chat

Hardest decision ever

So I can't even think straight right now, I'm so confused on what to do and it is killing me. Brad and I have been talking for a couple weeks about the way he's been acting, because I wanted him to know that he wasn't being fair to FI. 

Well, he ended up admitting that the reason he's been acting like such an ass about our wedding is that he's had feelings for me for a long time. He had a talk with his fiancee yesterday and apparently they've decided to cancel their wedding, but Brad is holding off on telling FI about that yet because I haven't had a chance to talk to FI about any of this yet, and he doesn't know that I've been talking to Brad. 

The thing that has me really torn is that-- in a weird way-- I find it really flattering that Brad was so bothered by the thought of me getting married. He clearly really cares about me, and said he can't see himself ever being with anyone else. Crazy. I seriously never saw this coming. 

I mean, when we would all hang out, I could kind of tell that Brad might be interested in me, but then I would think "Ok that's just silly, get over yourself." And I would pretty much ignore it. It makes me wonder 

Ok that's all I can do, this is grossing me out too much. APRIL FOOLS!!!! 

Re: Hardest decision ever

• beethery said:

First thought: Why the fuck is she talking to that shitbag?

Second thought: I'ma ralph. This is gross.

Third thought: YOU MOTHERF-

Lol I had your 2nd thought pretty much the whole time I was typing. I was gonna write a whole big thing but it was hard enough just getting as far as I did. Ick! 
  • Damn, girl. You are good at making shit up. My brain never even went to April Fools.

I usually get FI pretty good every year ;) It's the one day where I think it's totally cool to lie to him lol 
  • Be honest, how long were you crafting this idea for April Fools Day?
    *********************************************************************************

• Be honest, how long were you crafting this idea for April Fools Day?

About 15 seconds lol. 

I got to my office, flipped my calendar page, checked CNN, saw a thing about April Fools Day, looked back at my calendar, thought "Shit! It is April Fools Day! Who can I prank? I MUST PRANK SOMEONE! Ooh the Knotties! But what? Ha, Brad! Gross!" 

I used to do really epic pranks. It's kind of my thing. But I've gotten lazy over the years so now I just tell stories on this most sacred of holidays. 
  • It's a good thing I work from home.   My coffee needs to be a bit more Irish now.   Blech!
  • banana468 said:

It's a good thing I work from home.   My coffee needs to be a bit more Irish now.   Blech!

I feel like if you guys ever met Brad IRL, you'd be even more grossed out! Haha. I can't even go back and read my own OP. 
  • What I wouldn't do for an "I am SO CONFUSED" Spongebob gif. Because that was the entirety of my reaction to this post. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • OMG! I was all 'No he didn't!' then 'No She didn't' then 'OMG!!!!......Ug, I'm waay too gullible.'

Nice one @Novella1186...you got me. :-p
  • Oh my god.  You TOTALLY got me.  Anyone walking past my desk just now would have seen my jaw on the floor...  until the last line, lol.  Good one!!  
  • I've been on the look out for pranks and I read this and totally fell for it 100%!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh dear Lord I'm glad that was a prank...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Oh my god, I was about to call Indiana 911 and tell them to look for a normally level-headed girl who was having a fucking psychotic break.

Brb, gotta bring my blood pressure back down to normal levels. 
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Hahaha! About halfway through paragraph 2 I was like hell NO this is not real! And skipped to the end and saw April Fools, phew!! Good one!

Formerly martha1818

• LMFAO that was pretty awesome. DAMMIT, now I want to prank someone!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• I was on vacation or something when the original Brad stuff came out. So I don't know anything about that (except that he's a cunt and we hate him). So as I was reading, I was like "omg now I need to go back and find out the whole story!" lol

• NO.

STOP.

Don't play with my emotions like that! 
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
    Funny Awkward animated GIF
  • Halfway through reading I was already planning to start my reply post with #BradBombshell... you totally got me.  I blame Brad for you tricking me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards