Not Engaged Yet

Irrational Irritations, UOs, Confessions, I judge...

2»

Re: Irrational Irritations, UOs, Confessions, I judge...

• @AlPacina - Season 2 of TWD was so bad.  BF and I lost interest as well. I don't keep up with it anymore but if I'm bored I'll watch it on Netflix. To me it feels like every other season is just slow and boring. Plus, I hate most of the characters.

Also, you can judge me for not liking BB, that's okay :) It just didn't interest me. I have no critique of the show or the acting but I'm not going to watch a show just because it's well acted if I don't find it at all interesting. Just like I won't watch a movie just because the visuals are amazing.

• II: If someone tells me to smile at work my resting bitch fact turns to stone because I freaking hate. when people. tell me to smile. And then I was talking to a coworker of mine about celebrities who have been stalked and he was like "yeah I think men don't realize how uncomfortable it is for women sometimes" and another male coworker scoffed and I wanted to be like "EXCUSE ME HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TOLD TO SMILE YOU LOOK PRETTIER THAT WAY"?!?!

II: My room is a slight mess and I know I'm not too busy to clean it this week and it won't take long but every time I clean it gets messy again like a day later because I have pets who just can't resist and I really want kids like really really bad but I don't want their MESSES.

UO: I love rainy spring. It's supposed to rain in the spring. Cherish it. Embrace it. Love it.

I Judge: One of my coworkers is extremely open about her open relationship and BDSM type stuff with her FI and I just CAN'T deal with hearing about it every freaking day. It's annoying, it's kinda gross (to me) and literally I NEVER ASKED ABOUT IT. She just says things out of the blue like "Oh I went out with FI's gf and him yesterday" and I'm just like I DON'T CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and also you're getting MARRIED?!?! Before ME?!?! HOW DARE YOU.

I Judge: Another coworker of mine put his two weeks notice in recently and ever since then has been "sick" like every other day. The other morning he called out because he was throwing up, and then this morning he left at like 8 am because he was throwing up AGAIN. But every night he posts on twitter about these concerts he works at and I just KNOW he's not sick because his immune system sucks and in my almost 5 years with Starbucks I have called out exactly 1 time because I was in the hospital. I have no sympathy or patience for sick coworkers.

Confession: I make so many excuses for why I don't eat as healthy as I should, like how it's expensive and stuff, but the truth of the matter is I just hate fruits and veggies. Not all, but most. It's a texture thing! I am so picky that I won't eat something if I don't know whats in it (probably onions) or I'll pick through it obsessively (to take out the onions). I wanna change that part of me so badly but EWWWW

Confession: I am allergic to basically everything. I have all these pets against doctors advice because I desperately love animals and nothing will stop me from loving them, but I can't function without my prescription allergy meds because I will break into hives everywhere and go crazy. Now that I have a car I'll be able to go get immunotherapy allergy shots which isn't even a guaranteed cure but my doctor really wants me to do it and I don't want her to judge me for having pets anymore so I'm just gonna let her stick 2 shots into each arm 3 times a week for a while until she's satisfied I guess.
  • @AlPacina - @futuremrshistorian is super busy trying to get her dissertation ready in time to defend, but she'll be back soon!
  • Meh, I guess that's just me, then. Maybe because I've only been a BM in my sister's wedding... I was in the process of calling my good friends when DH posted the news on FB, but that's because he had a surprise party planned for later, and he didn't want any of my friends (who all already knew) to ruin the surprise.

Sorry I jumped on you, there, @lmcooper86
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @GoldenPenguin - That's exactly why it's upsetting me. We've been friends for years, granted we've had our ups and downs, but we've always been good friends. She's one of my BMs. She's someone that I look forward to seeing. So this is sort of bs. I really feel like she and I need to clear the air before my wedding, since I don't really want to spend all day with her if I'm irritated about this! She's sort of self centered and every once in a while someone in our group has to give her a little 'come to Jesus' talk to bring her back down lol

@cu97tiger - I don't think you jumped on me at all! It's a conversation, I try not to get butthurt when someone doesn't share the same feeling or opinion as mine :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @labro - That's exactly it! You're biased! ;)

• @AlPacina - I like you. I guess. ;)

*******************************************************************************************

• @AlPacina - I like you. I guess. ;)
    @GoldenPenguin - We're vagina sisters. This goes beyond "like".

• *******************************************************************************************

• II: I'm at the ENT's, and I'm having to fill out new patient paperwork even though I'm definitely not a new patient. I keep telling them that this dr did my surgery a few months ago and that I haven't even finished all of my post op visits, but they're still making me fill out a ton of paperwork. I'm so annoyed.

• @eilis1228 - Filling out paperwork at the doctor is a bitch. I'd probably make a scene if they made me fill out stuff they should already have on file.

• @bethsmiles I'm really tempted to! I didn't fill out a few of the sheets because I'm so annoyed. They should have all of my family history on file and my medical history. Screw that.

• I judge: A woman who I saw today in the cafeteria of my office building. She had on the tightest sweater I have ever seen, a very tight and very short mini skirt, and sky high heels. It left very little to the imagination. Let's just say it was NOT professional, and one of the last things that I would expect to see in my office. While we have a casual dress code (I'm in jeans and a nice shirt), casual =/= club wear. 

• I like you, @AlPacina! Which is super creepy because I lurk so much and barely get to talk to you.

II: All I have been able to pay attention to lately is how tense my shoulders are. All. the time. Every time I think about it, I have to consciously unclench them. No wonder they are constantly sore!

Confession: I feel guilty because I had an incredibly easy couple of nights at work, and all of my co-workers dealt with some absolutely insane situations. Granted, it's probably better for everyone not to put the newbie on the front lines with super-difficult stuff right off the bat, but still. I offered to help right and left and did what I could, but I just hate feeling like the novice and not knowing how to contribute effectively.

II: My popcorn is slightly burnt. Not enough that it's inedible, but just enough that it's really not satisfying that popcorn-eating urge.

II: Literally everyone who said they would help me move has in some way flaked out on me this week. Granted, it is Easter weekend, and priorities and stuff, but 1) I've been talking about moving on this specific weekend for a month, so why would you VOLUNTEER to help me if you knew you had stuff going on?, and 2) I have bent over backwards in the past to help at least four of these people with moving, weddings, transportation stuff, etc. over the years, and it's just a little hurtful that they can't literally give me an hour or two on a Saturday afternoon. I mean, literally the heaviest thing I have to move is a filing cabinet, and I don't have a ton of stuff to move since I'm just getting started on this adulting thing. Aaaaannddd yet I'm finding myself wondering if I'll even be able to do this on Saturday now because my one friend who is actually committing to help has to be somewhere at noon. I'm starting early, but there's not a chance in hell we'll be done moving even the couple of bigger items by the time she has to leave. ERG.

Confession: I know I just used the word "literally" a bunch of times, not in the most appropriate of ways, and I'm not really sorry about it.

II: I haven't talked to my ex in like six months. WHY IS HE TEXTING ME? WHY IS HE ALL UP ON MY FACEBOOK? It's like we never stopped talking, only...we did. And I liked it like that. ??????????

I judge: my mom for adopting another puppy after saying that she knew she couldn't handle training one.

II: I am in full-on nesting mode and really want to buy all kinds of pretty decorative crap for the new apartment, buuuuuuuuut I'm financially embarrassed, so that's not happening right now. And it makes me sad.

Confession: I really like M, but I kind of miss being...I don't know, 100% emotionally unavailable, I guess? Lol, feelings and sharing and stuff are hard. Most of dating someone new and getting to know them is fun, but I forgot how challenging this piece of it can be. I just hope I don't mess things up with my antics.

Confession: It's 10 pm and I'm a little sleepy, but since I slept until 4 today I really do need to suck it up, drink some caffeine, and actually pack since I have to work again tomorrow night. I just have to go through my clothes and stuff and can't bring myself to get started...probably won't even take that long once I get into it. Power half-hour time!

• @CLoGreenEyes - I would come help you move if I could! I'm moving in a couple of weeks and I'm really dreading it and I also want to buy all sorts of pretty new things but there's no way I can afford it right now :( 

Also, I use the word literally wrong all the time, I make no apologies. And, ever since BF and I started binge watching Parks and Rec I catch myself saying it like Rob Lowe does lol.

• @CLoGreenEyes - I feel like we bonded right when I joined, and then you disappeared :( But I'm glad to know you still like me anyway.

Also, I'm so sorry about your popcorn. I'm somewhat of a popcorn addict, so I can say "Been there, hate that".

That sucks that everyone is bailing on you :( I am useless when it comes to helping people move, because of my lack of strength. I normally volunteer to help clean up after. haha

• @AlPacina I like you too! I like having another EE around here! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards