Chit Chat

Easter Weekend

Hey guys, how is your long weekend going?  Did/will you and your family do anything special?

I went down to see A, the girl I was interested in.  OMG I had the best time and we're now officially together. :)  She is so freaking romantic and kind.  And I told my mom I'm dating her, and she took it well.  So, yay! 
Also my mom made a lovely Easter dinner for myself and a couple neighbours/friends who came over tonight.

Re: Easter Weekend

• Woohoo Doey!!  Glad to hear things are going well with the new girl.  

We just got back from Florida.  There is snow on the ground here.  :(  We're not doing Easter till net weekend since we were gone and my parents were gone too till today.  We'll do turkey next weekend.  So glad I can sleep in tomorrow though!! 

• Yay for the new girl!!! We went to DC to get my wedding band from the same jeweler Fi bought my e ring from, and decided to make a weekend of it. There was annoying drama with the jeweler re my band but hopefully we got it straightened out. We are Easter dinner with Fi's uncle, aunt, and cousins down there, which was super fun. We are still on the road on the way back home. I'm so tired but Fi is being awesome and driving the whole way so I'm trying to stay awake for him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• I'm tipsy so I'm trying not to super fangirl over you and new girl getting together.

H and I have spent a very releaxing weekend at home. I was out with my mom on friday, and Saturday and today we just stayed home, watched some LCS, finished up Persona 4 Golden, and thats it. And it was be glorious.

Anniversary
  • mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Yay! I'm so excited for you and your new lady who is making you so happy! Awesome news about your mom, too!

I had a 3 day weekend from work...but I'm on call 24/7 and ended up working a ton. Ugh. Dreading work tomorrow...
  • Let's see... Friday, DH had the day off and I got out early. I proceeded to take a 3+ hour nap on the couch as soon as I got home. Saturday, we did the whole adulting thing (laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, etc.) before having dinner with friends. Today, we did church/breakfast with DH's family at the crack of dawn (seriously, we left the house before sunrise) and then hung out at home until it was time for me to make dinner. I may or may not have made a 9.75lb ham for two people.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• YAAAAAAAAY DOEY! So excited for you and A! And so happy your mom was cool with everything! I'm so happy for you!

My baby sister had her senior prom Saturday, so the photographer we're using for the wedding did pictures with her for that. And then I made bread. Pretty much all weekend. It was glorious. And incredibly fattening for everyone since I made five loaves, and I sent one home with my brother, and I think I have one loaf and a bit of crust left.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Good job Doey!!! So happy for you! I don't get a long weekend, just a normal one. My university is private, so they do things like that. It's been pretty boring, just homework and housework. Me and FI don't really celebrate Easter, and we don't live near family, but the weather was good, so that's a great thing.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards