Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Bridesmaid Gifts

13»

Re: Bridesmaid Gifts

• Options

#sorrynotsorry we obviously have different opinions and that is ok :)

Yeah, everyone else has the opinion that BMs should actually like the gifts.  
  • Options
    Ugh. This thread makes me stabby.

Anniversary

• Options

Ugh. This thread makes me stabby.

Most of this board makes me stabby.  

• Options
    I have been thinking of what to get my crazy girls. I want something not too expensive, but useful and intimate. Maybe like an inside joke or something. The personalized clutch and jewelry was my go to but IDK about that anymore. I want something original... decisions ... decisions
  • Options
    DaniP15 said:

I have been thinking of what to get my crazy girls. I want something not too expensive, but useful and intimate. Maybe like an inside joke or something. The personalized clutch and jewelry was my go to but IDK about that anymore. I want something original... decisions ... decisions

Just don't get them all the same thing and you'll probably be fine.  And don't "personalize" everything if by personalize you mean monogram.  But if by personalize you mean pick something out for each of them personally, you'll be fine.
  • Options
    I have 6 bridesmaids and 2 maids of honor ( my sisters ). I'm not getting married until 11 June 2016, but so far I'm going to give them pearl earrings to wear for the wedding. My maids all have different likes and dislikes. I love the idea of monogramming,but most of them wouldn't care for it. I'm not sure what else to get them. There is still plenty of time for ideas. 
  • Options

I have 6 bridesmaids and 2 maids of honor ( my sisters ). I'm not getting married until 11 June 2016, but so far I'm going to give them pearl earrings to wear for the wedding. My maids all have different likes and dislikes. I love the idea of monogramming,but most of them wouldn't care for it. I'm not sure what else to get them. There is still plenty of time for ideas. 

Come on. This is super lazy, and also not a gift to them because it has nothing to do with what they'd like and is intended to be a part of the bridesmaid uniform that you're envisioning. You can do it, but don't pretend it's really their gift.

If they all have different likes and dislikes, get them all different gifts (around roughly the same price point) that they each like. What is the point of getting a gift for someone if you don't think it's something they'll actually want/use/like?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards