Florida-South Florida

After-party locations in South Beach?

Hi ladies! 

Does anyone have any recommendations for good post-wedding after-party spots in South Beach?  Our reception ends at 11pm, and FI and I want to find a good after-party spot in South Beach for everyone to go to, to keep the party going. 

We're looking for a fun bar/lounge/club that plays good music that you can dance to, but also a place where you can easily talk to people too.  We want to find something that has a Miami feel to it, without the big production of lines and cover charges.  We're willing to get some bottle service so that we can get everyone in and have a table or two at a place.  I live in NY and have no idea what spots are good in Miami, so your suggestions will be really helpful. 

Thanks in advance! :)

Re: After-party locations in South Beach?

• Hi Priya,
    I too live in NYC and am getting married in Miami.  This is where I was thinking of having our after party: http://www.trioonthebay.com.  Although it's not really in South Beach per se, it's not far.  The thing that drew me to this place was mainly the view, but I also like the fact that a portion of it is outdoors.
    I also heard that the nightclub at the Fountainbleau is supposed to be a really hip place. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards