Chit Chat

Wedding Funds

pgagnipgagni member
First Anniversary
edited April 2015 in Chit Chat
Hello fellow brides...

My name is Princess (yes, that's my real name :) ) unfortunately I am not getting the whimsical, enchanted, princess wedding of my dreams which is fine. I know one day I will.. For now my fiance and I are getting married in court. They say "you only get married once..." but who says you can't have a 2nd chance to make it magical? 

May 13th is Ginger and Fred's (Steve's parents) wedding anniversary. 2 years ago, Steve's mom passed away with recurring cervical cancer and we regret the fact that we did not get married and had kids for her to see. But we know she is happy right now knowing me and Stephen are finally tying the knot after 10 years of being together! We chose our wedding date on the 13th of May in remembrance of the happiest day of her life. 

If you are with me... I really need you help... Please click the link below and donate...

Please help us make our dream come true and help the American Cancer Society cure cancer.

Thank you so much for your support!

<3
 P + S

Re: Wedding Funds

• CMGragain said:

I am a stage 4 metastatic cancer patient, and I really resent your using the American Cancer Society as an excuse for your greed.  Ugh!
    Have the wedding you can afford.  That is what the other brides on this site are doing.

Hey look, something we can agree on.
    Does that mean this now turns into a puppy and kitty thread?

Anniversary
  • CMGragain said:

I am a stage 4 metastatic cancer patient, and I really resent your using the American Cancer Society as an excuse for your greed.  Ugh!
    Have the wedding you can afford.  That is what the other brides on this site are doing.

Thank you.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • chibiyui said:

CMGragain said:

Does that mean this now turns into a puppy and kitty thread?
    I feel like that's some sort of rule.

• Honest question. What in the actual fuck is wrong with you?

• Honest question. What in the actual fuck is wrong with you?

/dead
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • chibiyui said:

OMG that last one hahahahahahahahaha

Is it just me or are cats just not as funny as dogs?
    Anniversary

Is it just me or are cats just not as funny as dogs?

I think it's a different kind of funny. As someone with fishies, that gif slayed me.

Anniversary
  • Nope. Can't gif (read: too lazy to gif) from mobile, but imagine the "Fuck this thing in particular" cat gif here.

...it's also worth noting that the OP seems to be proposing this little fundraiser for a PPD...
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • But also is this a PPD in the making? Or does this fund pay for the "court wedding" which is an actual wedding?

Either way ew. 

Let's keep the puppy and kitty gifs going.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards