Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bachelorette Party Concerns

My MOH and Bridesmaids are planning my bachelorette party and I'm not supposed to know anything about what we're doing, although one of my maids slipped up so I have some idea of what's going on now. I'm concerned that my MOH is being too elaborate and spending too much money on it. I have one friend who has decided not to go because of the cost, and I'm frustrated because I said that I would be perfectly happy with a low-key party, but feel that it's now gotten out of hand. My MOH has repeatedly said that it's under control and they're making different ways to make it affordable to people but I'm now at the point where I'm anxious and feeling guilty about it and I'm not sure what to do...

Re: Bachelorette Party Concerns

• Options
    Pull your MOH aside and say to her that you are grateful for her organising a wonderful Bachlorette and are looking forward to spending time with everyone, you really want a low-key party that everyone can enjoy. Be firm that this is what you would enjoy and something elaborate and expensive is not your thing. You can decline if you don't agree with the plans.
  • Options
    I have to agree with the PP. Let the organizer know that you think it's out of control and reign it back in. The worst thing she can do is tell you that you have no say and that's when you just back out. It's not right that she's going against your wishes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards