Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Are you using a Wedding Photo App?

I feel like a hashtag would suffice (insta/facebook), for I'm not sure guests would want to download an app, even if it is free. Thoughts?

Re: Are you using a Wedding Photo App?

• I probably wouldn't download it. Especially because it wouldn't serve any purpose past the wedding. I'd skip it. Hash tags are enough.

• We did, but no one really used it (we even had a hashtag). Most people just posted their photos on Facebook and tagged us or they sent them to us through email. 
  • I wouldn't download a photo app for someone else's wedding. Honestly I'm not big on hashtags either. I'll either tag them on FB or send them copies on the photos I took.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I had planned to use CapsuleCam. A friend had used it for her wedding and it was really cool. It allows guests who want to use the app to upload their photos or guests who want to use instagram to use the hashtag. I figure some people will use it and many wont but we have an awesome photographer so no big deal either way. It will take a while to get professional pics back though so this would be nice for the in between time!

Warning I got an email and they are trying to sell the app... not sure if it will still be around for my wedding which is a bummer since I already bought stuff from them for it...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It all depends on how social savvy your guests are. I mean I am not expecting my grandmother to download the app but I guess my other younger guests will be willing to download an app and mostly if my fiance and I request them to do it.
  • We are using Wedding Party and my cousin is using WedPics they are both pretty cool! We are also using a hashtag. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards