New York-New York City

Hotels Along the 1

Hi Everyone.

We're getting married and having the reception in the Bronx.  We have a lot of out of town guests coming and I wanted to find a hotel nearby so it would be easy for everyone to get around.  Although I've lived here for a while, I'm kind of surprised there aren't any hotels up here.  Does anyone have any recommendations for hotels that are along the 1 train?  Our reception is in Van Cortlandt Park, so I'm hoping nothing too far south.

All suggestions appreciated!

Re: Hotels Along the 1

• I'd recommend the NYLO, on 77th and Broadway - 2 blocks from the 1 train.  It's about a 35 min train ride up to Van Cortlandt from there.

That's where our guests will be staying - we're getting married in Fort Tryon park (technically the A train, but we're chartering a bus to bring everyone there and back.

Peina Cao is the group coordinator on site, and she has been lovely to work with.  If you contact her, feel free to tell her that Lisa sent you!

• Which bus company are you using to charter?  I'm considering chartering a bus as well for our hotel guests.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards