Not Engaged Yet

Travel Tuesday - @southernpeach89 wins!

2»

Re: Travel Tuesday - @southernpeach89 wins!

• I'm late but answering anyway cause it's still Tuesday!!

1) we are going to St Lucia in June for our honeymoon
    2) we just got back from St Augustine for the weekend. I would totally go back we didn't do everything yet lol
    3) I have negative desire to go to Thailand. There's a horrible movie about these girls that get arrested in Thailand and a cockroach goes into the one's ear from like 1998-2005 or so? Traumatized me. Lol
    4) I got ran over by a granny on Segway this weekend in St Augustine. I still can't walk properly without shoes. Wtf.

Brokedown Palace with Claire Danes and Kate Beckinsale! I like that movie!

• @500Days - So jealous of your Alaska trip!!  I would so love to do a 2+ week vacation there some day (if H and I ever get that kind of vacation time... I guess there's always retirement).  Side Note - Out of all that when I opened the screen I picked out the word 'Denali'; it was my dog's name that I lost to bone cancer a few years back - she was super special and I still miss her terribly.

Anniversary
  • @Blue & White I'm forever traumatized now by that cockroach story. 
  • Blue & White sorry you were run over, but that made me giggle. I had to make sure my grandma wasn't traveling; she ran my sister over with a motorized wheelchair in Disney. 
  • 500days said:

1.  Where is your next travel location?  What do you have planned?

Honeymoon in Alaska! We're doing 2 nights land, 7 nights cruise and 2 nights in Vancouver. We may have gone a little crazy with the excursions though. We have a couple sea days so I'm hoping we will be able to rest then. We're doing everything: riding the train through the interior, visiting Denali & Kenai, exploring glaciers, whale watching, zip-lining, eating king crab all day, driving into the Yukon and taking a floatplane to Misty Fjords. It will be epic. I still need solid plans for Vancouver. We only have the hotel booked and need to research trip advisor more...but who knows we will probably be very tired at that point.
    2.  Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
    I definitely need to vacation Europe again. FI has never been either. I would love to go to Thailand someday too. I will also most definitely vacation in Cuba once that becomes possible.
    3.  Where would you NOT like to go?
    I'm not super interested in Russia or traveling to the southern tip of Argentina.
    4.  Any bad travel/vacation stories you want to share?
    FI and I take a trip to OOB in Maine every summer. I can't remember if it was the 2nd or 3rd time we went, but after the first night I got a ginormous cold sore on my lip. It was so ugly. So basically, I was in pain and no longer wanted to go to the beach or anywhere. Even eating was painful, since I couldn't manage to avoid aggravating the cold sore. Abreva was not working it's magic either. And of course FI was bummed, but he totally understood. I haven't gotten a cold sore since that trip. It's crazy!
    YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I spent every summer there growing up. So many French Canadians in Speedos. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards