Chit Chat
Options

Show me your fur babies!!!

2»

Re: Show me your fur babies!!!

• Options
    MizLiz3 said:

Harry

Hahaha! Dogs in glasses gets me every time.
  • Options
    bride2b71614bride2b71614 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited April 2015
    Pandora!
    ETA: She looks like a total sourpuss under the blanket...I swear she's friendly!
  • Options
    My boy Melo. I've probably posted these before but who cares he's cute!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I love all the babies!

This is Fred. He's an asshole with a serious attitude but he's too cute not to love.

When animals are divas I love it. Like you do what I want because I own you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @littlepep Fred is ALL diva. He "talks back" to us all the time and pretty much runs the house. Worst dog parents ever but it's hard to be better when they're so little and cute!
  • Options

Moose and Chauncey (my babies)
  • Options
    Love fur babies!!! 

Here is our princess (and by princess I mean she basically thinks we bought the house, and the bed, and the couch for her) And bonus picture because she likes to make friends!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

This is my bella before she got her veggie straw treat yesterday :)

• Options

I love threads like this!

This is Bailey. She is my world!

image image 

And here is Zillie...my little diva.

imageimage
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    littlepeplittlepep member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2015
    mrsdee15 said:

Aww they're all adorable!

Cats Lily and Eve, dog Tyrion.

Bonus picture: The time I put a unicorn horn on Lily.  ETA:  She promptly threw up in my shoe after that.  
    OMG that unicorn horn is amazing. I tried to put a Santa hat on my cats once. One of them ran backwards into a wall and the other just tilted her head to the side and laid there frozen. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    littlepep said:

mrsdee15 said:

Bonus picture: The time I put a unicorn horn on Lily.  ETA:  She promptly threw up in my shoe after that.  
    OMG that unicorn horn is amazing. I tried to put a Santa hat on my cats once. One of them ran backwards into a wall and the other just tilted her head to the side and laid there frozen. 
    Lily did the frozen thing, but I could see the hatefire in her eyes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This is Sadie (see also: "Sadie Mae", "Say-Me", "SaySay", and my personal favorite "DAMMIT SADIE!"). We rescued her in December of 2011 and she is literally my entire family's pride and joy.

It's gonna be a battle between mom & myself over who gets to keep her when I move out in November :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    mrsdee15 said:

littlepep said:

mrsdee15 said:

Ha we call it murder face. Sometimes FI and I look at Sophie and we're both like, yeah she has murder in her eyes; walk away. Exhibit A below. She's the one in the background. With murder in her eyes. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Here's Monty!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    littlepep said:

mrsdee15 said:

littlepep said:

mrsdee15 said:

Ha we call it murder face. Sometimes FI and I look at Sophie and we're both like, yeah she has murder in her eyes; walk away. Exhibit A below. She's the one in the background. With murder in her eyes. 

Yes, I would definitely say those eyes are murder driven.
  • Options
    NowIAmSypNowIAmSyp member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2015
    littlepep said:

mrsdee15 said:

littlepep said:

mrsdee15 said:

LOL... that reminds me a bit of this meme:

• Options
    I'm gonna try and post some of my little shit Loki. I'm doing so from mobile so I hope it works. If not, I can fix it when I get on my laptop.
    Formerly known as bubbles053009

• Options
    edited April 2015
    This is Stella. She turns 5 in June. She was a rescue that I adopted when she was 6 months old. 

• Options
    This is Izzy doing a big girl hike
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards