Not Engaged Yet
Options

WR AW: My Bachelorette Party!!!

edited April 2015 in Not Engaged Yet
Well, that was probably the most fun night of my entire life.

Saturday morning, my best friend/MOH Nicole drove up with my youngest sister to pick me up along with my middle sister and one of my friends. The five of us drove down to AC together. When we had about an hour left in the trip, my youngest sister (who turned 21 in October) realized she had left her purse on my kitchen counter. With her ID in it. UGH. Anyways, it bummed us out for the rest of the ride but it ended up not really affecting anything!

We arrived at Harrah's and Nicole and my middle sister went up to the room, while the rest of us had a drink at a bar. Then we went to the pool. It was AWESOME. It was in an atrium and it was all warm and humid and tropical inside, with palm trees and a big pool and a bunch of hot tubs and cabana areas and multiple bars. We had some nachos and more drinks and then finally went up to the room, which they had decorated! @Swazzle @Buddysmom80, @GoldenPenguin and @Csousa1 had arrived by that point and I went and hung out with them for a little while and then we all got ready to go out. We went to Buddakan at Caesar's for dinner, and the food was phenomenal. We did a chef's tasting menu and there were some kind of edemame ravioli that were really good, and steak, and Asian BBQ pork, and ginourmous onion rings, and reeeeeally good dessert, and sangria. After that we went.....to a male strip club. Seriously. At first I was mortified and like "omg are we really doing this?" but it ended up being a hilariously good time. As evidenced below, my lovely friends got me up on stage where I was then decorated by them with dollar bills, for the strippers to then collect with both their hands and...mouths. It was interesting. There was onlt one stripper I thought was legitimately hot, and I didn't get to touch him, but @GoldenPenguin got her butt grabbed by him!!! 

After that, we took a cab back to our hotel to go to the pool, which turns into a club at night. We had to wait in line and there was a reaaaally high cover to get in, but it was SO COOL. I am NOT the clubbing type at all, but being by the pool with palm trees around made me feel like we were in Miami or something, which was amazing. We kind of joined up with a bachelor party for a little while so that we could sit down at their table. I distinctly remember hanging with the bachelor in that group, and while he had his arm around me I said something like "This is great! We can hang out and flirt shamelessly all night but since we're both getting married next month we know absolutely nothing can happen!" and he said "Okay....but I was trying to fool myself into thinking that something could happen and you just ruined that for me." Oh well. My sister basically fell in love with some guy, and she wound up jumping into the pool with him. With all of her clothes on. She dried off and that at about 3:30am, so we decided to go get sandwiches and get back to the room. I had lost everyone else at that point other than my middle sister and MOH (youngest sister went back to the room after the strip club), but a little while after we got back to the room my friend was walked back to the room by some guy.

I will admit to flirting shamelessly with many people that night, and then dancing with a guy who....kissed my neck. And then tried to kiss my lips, but I told him he had to stop. I told FI about it last night and he said "Uhhhh.... there were literally vaginas in my face at that strip club, so I think we're all good." I love that man.

In the morning, I went to the NEY room, where I heard tales of - and I quote - "SO MUCH BLOOD." @Swazzle had somehow hurt herself really badly, had to be seen by medics, and then wheelchaired back to the room!!! I hope she heals quickly.

Anyways, sorry for any typos, rambling, etc, above. I am exhausted and am going to need about a week to recover. Here are pictures!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: WR AW: My Bachelorette Party!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards