New Jersey

HELP I NEED A VENUE!

So I've looked at a couple places in staten island and new jersey. And i haven't found anything yet. Does anyone know of any places up to $130 a plate (Saturday evening) in November 2016. A place that can accommodate only 120 people. Please help!

Re: HELP I NEED A VENUE!

• I'm having my wedding at the Tides in April 2016 with approx. 125-140 guests. We're using the downstairs room. I would highly recommend contacting Tito. The grounds are gorgeous, the rooms are beautiful. I fell in love with it, honestly, from the minute we parked in their parking lot. I think you'll definitely fall into the $130 range for a saturday evening. Mine is an afternoon wedding.  
  • My venue required a minimum of 100 and I think the cost for the package was around $120PP,we added some upgrades, but I believe before our upgrades it was that price.  We had our wedding on a Saturday night as well.  Venue is Jumping Brook Country Club, in Neptune, the food was amazing and the the venue staff were so great to work with throughout the planning process.

Anniversary

• Try Davids Country inn my wedding was there and it was wonderful .The  food was great ,also service was wonderful.My guests where impressed with the building. I am not a vender just a happy customer.
  • You will fall in love with Il Tulipano in Cedar Grove, NJ!

• There's a good amount of places in the New Rochelle area if that's an okay location for you.
  • I am getting married at Primavera 11/7/15 and we guaranteed 140 and it is $120 a person plus tax and service charge.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards