Just Engaged and Proposals

Re: Brileigh89

• Oh my gosh its gorgeous!! thank you so much!! I love it!! Showing the FI right now!! thank you!! its not CZ or super expensive! Super helpful!! I love that cut too! i have been looking at Amazon guess I just wasn't looking in the right place! FINGERS CROSSED! Thank you!
  • OP, that was nice of you.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_brileigh89?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:c378a133-c24c-467b-a5f5-778d36a2b530Post:4022184d-3b07-450d-82e2-1a813c5e5e7f">Re: Brileigh89</a>:
    [QUOTE]OP, that was nice of you.
    Posted by Jessie42613[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It is very awesome of you to show her the other options. Brileigh, have you looked at overstock.com? My FH found a very cool ring for me when we first started dating on there. It has 7 black diamonds and set in sterling silver and was about 35 with shipping, which is only 2.95. They have white gold and diamonds for pretty cheap.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • I found mine at a jewelry store out of town. 

all diamonds just small ones 1/3 tcw

• StephJean83StephJean83 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Very pretty :
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • I like that your ring is unique. ;) def gorgeous Bri.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thank you! and thank you for trying to help with the post you left! :-)
  • Gorgeous ring! Congrats on finding something you love!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • thank you took forever to find it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards