I've been stressing about this wedding but stuff is really falling into
place. I just wanted to share with you what I've done. This site has
been so helpful and I wanted to say how grateful I am for all of you
wonderful ladies/men who share.

MUA  I booked Glam Squad. I WAS NOT
going to have someone do my make up at all. My fiance says he loves how I
do my make up and he was concerned that I wouldn't like it. I know I
can do a trial and I really didn't want to have to worry about it on my
big day. After TONS of research I decided on Glam Squad. I'm even going to let them do my hair.

FLIGHTS! I'm actually flying into Burbank on the Wednesday before. My FI needs to stay behind until Friday. There will be about 4 of us driving to Vegas but I've been told we will have a spa day and a mini bachlorette party.

LOCATION   We are using VRBO 311979 and I'm super excited about that. It's just a beautiful property.  We just mailed our final deposit payment.

THE DRESS  My dress has been picked up. All I need now is my bridal accessories and shoes

PHOTOGRAPHY  FREEEEEEEEEEEE!! I am friends with an awesome photographer and she is doing my entire wedding weekend for free. Such a blessing.

DJ  I booked Doug from DJ Wedding Plus. He's been so nice and responsive. He has even given me ideas for my outdoor ceremony.

FOOD  We are having Mexican food catered. (our fave)

AFTER PARTY The Gossy Room ( Cleopatra's Barge) No cover

That's it for now. I like I said I was worried about having the wedding I wanted since we are on a budget. We just moved into a house and it's just been crazy. I couldn't have done most of this planning without the information that I have read here. Thanks again!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: CHECKS! 64 DAYS TO GO!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards