Not Engaged Yet
Options

AW, and some WR things PIP

bride2b71614bride2b71614 member
5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
edited April 2015 in Not Engaged Yet
As of today I am officially an MSW!! I graduated on Sunday, and I received all of my grades today. My family, Emmett and my FI all came to the commencement ceremony and took me out to dinner afterwards. It was awesome!

I am so happy that I have this degree and I am even happier that my family was able to support me through out this time. I also wanted to thank NEY for keeping me sane and for supporting me through my rough times while I was in grad school.

All mushy things aside, at dinner my FI pulled me aside with Emmett in the carrier strapped to his chest and Emmett had a little card in his hand. The card was from our local Jewelers informing me that FI had set my grandmothers stone. I went this afternoon to pick it up and I am stunned. FI asked me to wear the rings interchangeably. I think it was so kind and sweet of him to do this for me. My mother helped him pick the setting.

Re: AW, and some WR things PIP

• Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2015
    Aw, congrats!! Your post is full of such good news and sweet things, it makes me smile :)

ETA: I didn't see the ring pics before - GORGEOUS!!

• Options
    So many good things happening!! Congrats on everything. The ring is so pretty, so sweet! 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    Congratulations on receiving your degree and everything else!! Lots to be happy about!
  • Options
    Congratulations on receiving your degree!!! Is your grandmother's stone a ballerina cut? It is gorgeous!
  • Options
    Congrats on everything!!!!  The ring is gorgeous!

Anniversary

• Options
    congrats! and the ring is absolutely stunning!!
  • Options
    The ring came out beautifully!

Congrats on all your accomplishments!

Anniversary
  • Options

Congrats on completing your degree. How awesome to have family there to celebrate with!

LOVE your rings. Can I ask why he wants you to wear them interchangeably? I actually like them together! Either way though, they're beautiful and it's so sweet it's a family heirloom too!

• Options
    Congratulations on graduating! What a wonderful celebration! I absolutely love your rings! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Finishing your degree is a huge fucking deal! And the rings are beautiful. Such an awesome day!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Beautiful! I love the new stone! It's such a unique looking but also classic cut!

• Options
    Congrats on your degree! And I love your rings. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

You go girl!! Congratulations on all you have accomplished!

And the rings are LOVELY.

• Options
    Thank you everyone! I am so relieved about grad school finally being over. I'm finally getting the opportunity to do some of the things I love, like playing with Emmett and actually reading for pleasure.

@allusive007 I should have clarified that I can wear my engagement rings interchangably. I love both of them dearly and I am happy with either one!
  • Options
    I'm not on this board much, but congrats on graduating!! And both rings are gorgeous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards