Nevada-Las Vegas

1 year anniversary (cake)

So it's been a few months since I've been here! I spent every min of every day on this board throughout all my wedding planning I can't believe it's almost a year later!

Anyways I need some help knotties!
We'll be going back to Vegas for our anniversary and was planning on having Drago sisters do our cake since we LOVED how they did our wedding cake but our anniversary is on a Sunday and unfortunately they're closed. So I'm looking for some recommendations for a bakery that delivers on Sundays that can help us with a mini anniversary cake :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: 1 year anniversary (cake)

• You could do one of the giant cupcakes from Sin City Cupcakes...they are delicious and you can have a custom one made :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Why not pick it up Sat, No?
    Anniversary
  • Congrats again btw! It's been 6 mths for me already and I can't believe it!
    Anniversary
  • I would recommend CupKates.  We had a giant cupcake from them for our wedding cake, and it was awesome!  They delivered to our venue on Sunday (our wedding day).  I still dream about it. :)

I attached a picture of us cutting it.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We love Drago Sisters so much I would just pick it up on Saturday, personally.

I swear DH and I are in there once a week.. a real shame it's so close to our house haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We were back out in Vegas in March and Gimme Some Sugar made me another cake topper cause the 1st one was mistakenly served BUT - Look at my face how good did this taste my god I wish I could eat cake every damn day!!!! After not eating sugar for 2 yrs, I ate my cake for the rest of that week!!!
    Anniversary
  • That is the face of PURE enjoyment :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jayjaayjayjaay member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    @hmgiffor my goodness it so was. Besides of actually saying "I Do" that was the BEST part of my day!!! LOL
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards