Nevada-Las Vegas

Reviews part 3 Glamsquad, DJ Godzilla, RSVP rentals

Glamsquad were so amazing ! I did a trial for my batchelorette on Monday and James the owner came for my makeup with Katie to do my hair. They were funny and sweet and made me look like a Kardashian. The wedding day they came with also a 3rd person and did hair and makeup for 8 of us. It was expensive but so worth it we all looked like damn Kardashians! Probably about $1400 after tips

DJ Godzilla aka Calvin such an awesome guy! He is a really good looking black guy who came up to me to give me hug and introduce himself! He played great music and was so nice as well. He brought 18 up lights that made the room glow you HAVE to get uplighting! $800 for 4 hours

We got 5 high top tables, 20 bar stools, a black and white dance floor with linens and sashes from RSVP. They came the day before and set up. The extra furniture with places for everyone to sit and enjoy made it really look like a reception space. They were walking through the hotel with huge carts of furniture and no one at MB batted an eye. About $700 for that.

Re: Reviews part 3 Glamsquad, DJ Godzilla, RSVP rentals

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards