Not Engaged Yet

AW, and some WR things PIP

bride2b71614bride2b71614 member
500 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
edited April 2015 in Not Engaged Yet
As of today I am officially an MSW!! I graduated on Sunday, and I received all of my grades today. My family, Emmett and my FI all came to the commencement ceremony and took me out to dinner afterwards. It was awesome!

I am so happy that I have this degree and I am even happier that my family was able to support me through out this time. I also wanted to thank NEY for keeping me sane and for supporting me through my rough times while I was in grad school.

All mushy things aside, at dinner my FI pulled me aside with Emmett in the carrier strapped to his chest and Emmett had a little card in his hand. The card was from our local Jewelers informing me that FI had set my grandmothers stone. I went this afternoon to pick it up and I am stunned. FI asked me to wear the rings interchangeably. I think it was so kind and sweet of him to do this for me. My mother helped him pick the setting.

bethsmilesKeptInStitches[Deleted User]LizzyTish88speakeasy14Dignity100[Deleted User]eilis1228phiralavenderfields13Blackbird230CLoGreenEyesAuroraRose41mbross3stefuhkneejenna8984psychbabe314

Re: AW, and some WR things PIP

• bethsmilesbethsmiles Denver, CO member
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    edited April 2015
    Aw, congrats!! Your post is full of such good news and sweet things, it makes me smile :)

ETA: I didn't see the ring pics before - GORGEOUS!!

bride2b71614
  • So many good things happening!! Congrats on everything. The ring is so pretty, so sweet! 
    friends tv show funy
    bride2b71614
  • Congratulations on receiving your degree and everything else!! Lots to be happy about!
    bride2b71614
  • Congratulations on receiving your degree!!! Is your grandmother's stone a ballerina cut? It is gorgeous!
    bride2b71614
  • Congrats on everything!!!!  The ring is gorgeous!

Anniversary

bride2b71614
  • jenjen047jenjen047 Boston member
    1000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    congrats! and the ring is absolutely stunning!!
    bride2b71614
  • Dignity100Dignity100 Northeastern Ohio member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    The ring came out beautifully!

Congrats on all your accomplishments!

Anniversary
    bride2b71614
  • Congrats on completing your degree. How awesome to have family there to celebrate with!

LOVE your rings. Can I ask why he wants you to wear them interchangeably? I actually like them together! Either way though, they're beautiful and it's so sweet it's a family heirloom too!

bride2b71614
  • eilis1228eilis1228 Southwest member
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    Congratulations on graduating! What a wonderful celebration! I absolutely love your rings! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    bride2b71614
  • phiraphira Bahstin member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary 5 Answers
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Finishing your degree is a huge fucking deal! And the rings are beautiful. Such an awesome day!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
    bride2b71614
  • labrolabro Hotlanta member
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    Beautiful! I love the new stone! It's such a unique looking but also classic cut!

bride2b71614
  • Blackbird230Blackbird230 Connecticut member
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Name Dropper
    Congrats on your degree! And I love your rings. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    bride2b71614
  • You go girl!! Congratulations on all you have accomplished!

And the rings are LOVELY.

bride2b71614
  • Thank you everyone! I am so relieved about grad school finally being over. I'm finally getting the opportunity to do some of the things I love, like playing with Emmett and actually reading for pleasure.

@allusive007 I should have clarified that I can wear my engagement rings interchangably. I love both of them dearly and I am happy with either one!
  • jenna8984jenna8984 clam bakes & patriots member
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    I'm not on this board much, but congrats on graduating!! And both rings are gorgeous!

bride2b71614
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards