Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thursday? Bueller?

2»

Re: Thursday? Bueller?

• Options
    @lmcooper86 - I always pack the necessities separate for that very reason! I pack all of my clothes in suitcases, and then I put together a shower bag and make sure that stays by my side throughout the move. 

H and I were lucky with this move. We had three days of nothing but rain, no jobs, and no friends when we moved so we unpacked every single box in the house before my first day at my new job. It's my goal to recreate that with every move for the rest of my life. 

@southernpeach89 YAY HOUSE!!!

Favorite old movies?
    - Ferris Beuller
    - Dirty Dancing 
    - A Little Princess
    - The Great Mouse Detective
    - The Breakfast Club
    - Pretty in Pink
    - Rear Window (good call, @ellis1228)

I don't really get Breakfast at Tiffany's. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options

I'm so busy at work today on top of a  2 1/2 hour meeting.  I need minions.....

Yay @southernpeach89 for closing today!

@cu97tiger I loved the Sound of Music tour in Salzburg so much.

My favorite movie: Casablanca, The Princess Bride, When Harry Met Sally

Anniversary

• Options
    @audrewuh HOW COULD I FORGET THE GREAT MOUSE DETECTIVE?! Ahhh!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @ellis1228 I don't know how anyone could forget The Great Mouse Detective!!

2 stories about it:

1. My friend's GF wrote a blog post about how she's hopelessly attracted to the villains in movies and she listed her top 10. Rattigan was in her list and it made me LOL.

2. I showed it to my junior high kids last summer and they hated it. I wanted to thump them in the throat. 

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    eilis1228 said:

@audrewuh HOW COULD I FORGET THE GREAT MOUSE DETECTIVE?! Ahhh!

I totally watched that last month! It brought back so many memories.
  • Options
    audrewuhaudrewuh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2015
    I successfully wasted 20 minutes finding the post she wrote about Ratigan.

It's so worth the read. She's hilarious. And if you can find have time to read her Vegas story, that's a great read too. 

• Options
    @alpacina That was my thought process as well; I think we need a separate day for just cartoons.
  • Options
    @audrewuh LOL at her liking Ratigan. He was so creepy. He genuinely scared the crap out of me as a kid. Speaking of crushes on cartoons, my coworkers and I had a legit conversation about which cartoon men we'd marry. One of my coworkers is in love with Pepe Le Peu, and we all discussed the merits and faults of the Disney princes. I went with Flynn from Tangled or Kristoff from Frozen. No alcohol was involved in this conversation... 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I totally have a lady boner for Flynn Ryder. 

• Options
    I'm gonna vote the blind guy from Quest for Camelot.

Mostly because he's so handsy. ;)

..........But also, you know, the romance and stuff.

• Options
    I'm way late to the party, so forgive me if I don't address everyone...YAY to all the ladies closing on houses, moving into new houses, renovating old houses, etc! 

BeanBot's old movie list...in no particular order:

My Fair Lady (ok I lied...this IS the top of the list)
    The Sound of Music
    Mary Poppins

**70s/80s Movies
    Sixteen Candles
    Star Wars Episodes 4, 5, & 6
    The Breakfast Club
    License to Drive
    The Lost Boys
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    @audrewuh - OMG, your friend seems hilarious! My favorite line is: "I really felt for him. Mostly horny, but the feelings were real."

• Options
    @alpacina - she is one of the funniest people I know. And the sweetest. Her BF is moving up here by me this summer and I'm so excited because that means I'll get to see BOTH of them more often!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards