Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

DIY HAIR OR BOOK A PROFFESIONAL

laurenlozzylaurenlozzy member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited May 2015 in Nevada-Las Vegas
I need your help and recommendations!
I am a hairdresser who does a lot of bridal hair and loves it!
All through our planning process I have been planning on doing my own hair plus my two bridesmaids and my mum ( this will be a blow dry). After doing a bridal partys hair today it has suddenly dawned on me that I may be taking on too much!
Speaking to my colleagues on the way back from the hotel today they think I'm insane and my mum has always said I should get my hair done by another hair stylist.
I am getting my makeup done by Leila at sincitymua makeup she does do hair aswel but I haven't seen any examples of this.
I am open to any suggestions and if you have any pictures of how you had your hair for your big day with reccomendations that would be amazing!
Bridal hair is my thing so I want to get this right!

Thanks for your help xxx
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DIY HAIR OR BOOK A PROFFESIONAL

• Options
    Haven't actually used any hairstylists in Vegas, but if you wanted to compromise, you could do your own hair and hire someone for your maids and mum!
  • Options
    I know I was WAAAAY too nervous the morning of that I couldn't imagine doing my own hair let alone several other people. I would say to save yourself some unnecessary stress...have your hair and makeup done by someone. You could do a trial so you know that everything will be right :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards