Favors

Fudge?

RezIpsaRezIpsa member
5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
Fudge would be a good favor, right? I was thinking three pieces: one chocolate, one peanut butter, and one peanut butter and chocolate. Maybe a little "thank you!" note attached to the box.

I have no idea why I am obsessing over favors, but I am and I like the fudge idea. Really wanted to make something to show the guests a little extra love, and this would be easy and package nicely.

What say the Knotties?

Re: Fudge?

• yum. yes please!! 
  • I absolutely love fudge. I say yes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What about doing one that's a "lighter" flavor, like vanilla or lemon?

But regardless, I love fudge and would totally be excited for any flavor(s).

• Yes to fudge. 
  • Yes, fudge would definitely be a hit.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• RezIpsaRezIpsa member

What about doing one that's a "lighter" flavor, like vanilla or lemon?

But regardless, I love fudge and would totally be excited for any flavor(s).

That's an interesting thought. I was mulling over what to do if we end up with a guest with nut allergies, so I will check out some other flavors.

I am taking these responses as a ringing endorsement!

• Definitely a good idea to have other alternative flavors for those with nut allergies!
    But fudge would be awesome :) Would you be making it yourself, or buying it from somewhere? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• RezIpsaRezIpsa member
    anrforanr said:

Definitely a good idea to have other alternative flavors for those with nut allergies!

But fudge would be awesome :) Would you be making it yourself, or buying it from somewhere? 
    Definitely making it. We are looking at a small guest list, so I can knock it out in any easy afternoon.
  • Fudge is always a yes in my book.
  • I'm doing that! I live in Michigan so you know that shit will be on point!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• RezIpsaRezIpsa member
    larrygaga said:

I'm doing that! I live in Michigan so you know that shit will be on point!

Oh that's awesome!!! What flavors did you go with?

• esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    Definitely yes to fudge, and I like the idea of nixing one of those and adding a lighter flavor instead. Maybe one chocolate, one peanut butter/chocolate (or just peanut butter), and something else? 
  • RezIpsaRezIpsa member
    I can see I will need to start a poll when we are closer to fudgemaking blastoff, and everyone can pick the flavors. So many options!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards