Georgia-Atlanta

ALL INCLUSIVE Wedding Venue in or near ATL

My fiance and I are searching for an all inclusive wedding venue in or near the Atlanta area. Our budget is only about 8,000 so we are trying to find a reasonable place. We have a guest list of about 50 people and we would love to have a place that has an outside area for the ceremony and an indoor area for the reception. PLEASE any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Re: ALL INCLUSIVE Wedding Venue in or near ATL

• esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    I would post this (or ask a mod to move it) on the Atlanta board. This is an international board, so not everyone can help you with Atlanta-specific venues. 
  • Thanks so much. I'm sorry about that.
  • Moving this to your local board now!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Payne & Corley house, the Bradford house
  • Payne-Corley House is nice....but they are going to way exceed your $8k budget although you MAY cut it close with only 50 people...it's hard to say. They are a nice venue and I really like Laura. She was the lady I met with for a tour although we ultimately didn't go with Payne-Corley for our venue.

Chattahoochee Nature Preserve is a possibility.

Old Decatur Courthouse.

Park Tavern at Piedmont Park.

• Check out Hazelhurst House in McDonough, too.
  • brooklynscottbrooklynscott member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2015
    I disagree I am having a winter wedding maybe at Payne and Corely & way below $8000 I have 50 guest & I am saving because I don't have to pay for the venue due to winter specials.

But also got a quote for Berkeley Hills Country Club for 50 guest including ceremony, includes food, alcohol decor but not flowers or dj or photographer for $3500.

The Old Decatur Courthouse is inexpensive for $1000 but when I calculated the vendors cost it had me saying no because I thought about pictures & they do not have any grassy areas but it's a good venue but not for me.

I would suggest you request a quote for the amount of guest you need.
  • Try Marlam Events. It's a banquet hall.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards