Georgia-Atlanta

Rehearsal Dinner Ideas Atlanta

Hey guys! I am trying to find a place to do my rehearsal dinner at an affordable price. Maybe like 20pp. any ideas? Also, are you supposed to invite all of your out of town guests to the rehearsal dinner? I realize someone else is paying for it and dont want to overstep my boundaries.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Ideas Atlanta

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    We catered from 'Cue bbq and had the RD in my parents backyard. We had 60 people, and I'd say for food it was definitely less than 20 pp. Maybe around $17/pp? We had a full service set up - meaning 'Cue provided set up, break down, and clean up, plus someone who manned the buffet for 3 hours. It was the perfect deal!

Slightly more expensive, but SmokeJack in Alpharetta offers a private dining loft for parties of 70 people or less. I think the cost for our menu was quote at $23 pp. This doesn't include the cost for alcohol though.

We opted to invite our out of town family to the RD but it is NOT required. If it's something you're interested in first consider your budget, and then talk to the people who are paying, they may want to expand the invite list, or they may want. This isn't something you have a ton of control over since someone else is footing the bill.

• jld0813jld0813 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    thank you so much! very helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards