Georgia-Atlanta

Young Bride with little money in Atlanta

phelps1991phelps1991 member
First Anniversary
edited December 2014 in Georgia-Atlanta
Hey all. I am getting married in May (5 months away) and I have so much going on, I only recently got time to start planning my wedding. With all I am doing, my budget has become very limited. I was hoping to find a venue for just a reception outside and be able to bring my own food and vendors. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? ? Please help

Re: Young Bride with little money in Atlanta

• Try local parks. Lake Lanier allows you to rent out pavillions for a day for a very low cost. If you don't have an official venue yet you can always try to push out your wedding date to allow you to have more time to save a little bit of money. Are you or your parents a member of a church? Most churches will give members cheaper (if not free) rates for weddings and also give you use of their fellowship hall for your reception. My BFF hosted her wedding at her parent's Presbyterian church and I think the total cost was under $3000.

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @weddinglighthouse It's against the TOS on The Knot to advertise your blog or other wedding services. I understand you're trying to relay helpful information, but you can totally do so without spewing about your blog every other post.

• jld0813jld0813 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    http://www.roswellhistoriccottage.com/gallery.html

This place allows your own vendors or bring your own food.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards