Chit Chat
Options

Show me your cats!

PamBeesly524PamBeesly524 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited May 2015 in Chit Chat
I've been lurking on the "you knotties are nofun" thread and all the cat talk makes me want to see all the photos! I'll get it started... This is Cooper. He likes to snuggle, head boop and knock over our trash can for bacon.

ETF photo... Hopefully.

Re: Show me your cats!

• Options
    KahlylaKahlyla member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2015
    Newton:

Kepler:

These pics are old but they still look basically the same. :)
  • Options
    twojunebridestwojunebrides member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2015
    oooooh!  I'll play.  My cat's name is Nike.  I'm a big fan of him. 

EDIT: can you see those pictures?  I'm new at adding pics. 

• Options
    allispainallispain member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited May 2015
    The bigger one is Mephe and the little one is Sierra. Both are expert snugglers.
  • Options
    doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Here are my girls, Cali and Maggie:

• Options

I love all the kitties!

Here is Zillie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    These pictures are all awesome! I really want a cat and I'm planning to get one when I go to grad school.
  • Options
    arrippaarrippa member

Mac is a pain in the ass. He doesn't like to be touched unless he wants attention. Then you better give him your undivided attention or he will bite you. He is also a scarfer and barfer so that means no rugs. :( But despite it all, I still love the guy.  Maybe not at 4:00 am when he wakes me up because he is hungry

• Options
    littlepeplittlepep member
    edited May 2015
    YES THE THREAD OF MY DREAMS. Here are my princesses Buttons and Sophie. 

Sophie being weird

Buttons being a diva

And my person favorite, which includes Sophie's murder face in the background. 

ETF pictures. Hopefully they show up now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @littlepep - your pics aren't working (for me anyway)!
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I can't see them either
  • Options
    Kitten Po. My brother colored him red. Not sure why.

Also Po, more recently.

Po and his brother Liam. Liam was in the house, and he didn't get out. My sister tried to get him out and couldn't catch him. I miss him, but honestly I'd rather have my sister.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I love this thread!

Grey stripped kitty is Minnie. She loves to cuddle and just wants to be loved.

White and black kitty is Comet. He was... tough to handle when we got him. He was a stray so whenever we went to touch him he'd automatically bite us. He's so much better now though, and even lets us pick him up to cuddle.

White kitty with blue eyes is someone I'm trying to convince H to let me get. His name is Dargo and he's so pretty! H says we have enough cats, but I may wear him down enough to get a new friend.

• Options
    @loveislouder V is the same way. We don't have any cats but he prefers dogs over cats. I asked him if he would mind if I got a cat and he said he would't. So yay for me! And dargo is very pretty.
  • Options
    I love this thread!!! My cats are my babies... I had no idea how obsessed H and I would become! They are terrible beggers and need attention almost non stop, but I love cuddling with them every night and playing fetch with them!

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    My big kitty, Garp... a 17 pounder ho loves his mother to bits.image
  • Options
    Aw kitty babies! They are all so cute. I'm a total crazy cat lady.

• Options

@loveislouder V is the same way. We don't have any cats but he prefers dogs over cats. I asked him if he would mind if I got a cat and he said he would't. So yay for me! And dargo is very pretty.

I think he's just beautiful. I showed one of hte girls at work and she said he was horrifying. I laughed at her.
  • Options

loveislouder V is the same way. We don't have any cats but he prefers dogs over cats. I asked him if he would mind if I got a cat and he said he would't. So yay for me! And dargo is very pretty.

I think he's just beautiful. I showed one of hte girls at work and she said he was horrifying. I laughed at her.
    How could that handsome baby be horrifying?! He is absolutely precious. 
  • Options

loveislouder V is the same way. We don't have any cats but he prefers dogs over cats. I asked him if he would mind if I got a cat and he said he would't. So yay for me! And dargo is very pretty.

How could that handsome baby be horrifying?! He is absolutely precious. 
    I think because the eyes are very piercing? I know I may possibily be unnerved if I woke up and I just saw those sharp blue eyes for a couple seconds. Then I'll remember its attached to a loveable furball.
  • Options

pictures should be working now! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! These photos are getting me through this boring Friday. Here's another photo of Cooper in his space pajamas.

• Options

Also Po, more recently.

Po and his brother Liam. Liam was in the house, and he didn't get out. My sister tried to get him out and couldn't catch him. I miss him, but honestly I'd rather have my sister.
    Po looks like my resident neighborhood cat Pepper! One day Pepper will love me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    littlepep said:

pictures should be working now! 
    They are! Worth the wait.. love the diva photo.
  • Options
    We have Mr. Mew, Mr. Grey and the two loaves together!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Thanks for this thread. It's making my morning!

Here are my furballs: Leia and Jabba.
  • Options
    falsarafalsara member
    Such and awesome thread.  This is Zoey, She's very friendly, she likes to head-butt and must sit on your lap when you are reading.  She likes it best when she can get in between the book and your chest.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    afox007afox007 member
    Our cat is actually more the dogs cat. They spend all day together and usually sleep together, but she wants nothing to do with me unless I have food or beer.
  • Options
    littlepep said:

Also Po, more recently.

Po looks like my resident neighborhood cat Pepper! One day Pepper will love me!
    Po is my baby, but he is not super lovey unless he wants your food, and then he'll headbutt you until you drop/spill whatever it is you have. He's insanely tolerant though; not sure where he got it. His mom is not tolerant, and his daddy was BSC. 

The other one in the house right now is my parents' cat and I don't have any pictures of her :( but she is a very loving cat so long as you aren't picking her up. 

Yours are absolute dollfaces! I love longhaired cats, their hair sticks out all different directions and it's freaking adorable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards