So my fiancé and I have finally decided on our venue and the restaurant for the "reception." Both are at the Cosmo, I'm getting a little frustrated at the amount of time it takes to for my reps to respond to my emails. I've called them and left messages and I rarely get a call back. At this point, we are still waiting on contracts to sign for both places. I am worried that if they can't get back to me within a reasonable amount of time to actually BOOK the venue, what is is going to be like to firm up details of the actual day?
Does anyone have any words of advice on this? I called the Cosmo on Monday to book both places and was told I would have the contracts by the end of the week, still nothing.
I'm getting kind of scared that I made the wrong choice.