Attire & Accessories Forum

Twelve bridesmaids

Just received my gown in less than two months from Pearlsplace.com.  Received a great price and you cannot complain with that fast delivery.  

Re: Twelve bridesmaids

• KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Just received my gown in less than two months from Pearlsplace.com.  Received a great price and you cannot complain with that fast delivery.  

Okay.... Thanks for sharing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • KatWAG said:

Okay.... Thanks for sharing.
    And sharing repeatedly.

• @buttercup1958 vendor?

• Not a vendor at all.  Just was excited, and I think that the rest of the crowd of us ladies in the wedding agree.
  • Hey do you think I should maybe get my dress from pearls place?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• And this has what to do with twelve bridesmaids??
  • maybe its the brand she bought from them?

to the op who are asking to purchase from perls place make sure you try on the dresses at a salon first to make sure its the dress you want and see what the price is vs the salon sometimes you can get a better deal from the salon vs pearls place. 

ordering from them works good if your maids live all over the place like in various states. 

i had my maids phone order theirs in to my salon and she took a cc over the phone and the size and measurements 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards