Chit Chat

I'm devastated.

2»

Re: I'm devastated.

• @anjemon I'm like 98% sure that you do not need the SSN of your parents for your own social security card, since you are over the age of 18. The SS office I went to didn't even ask me for the paperwork I had printed and filled out - I just had to answer a couple of questions, show them my marriage certificate and sign a sheet of paper. They didn't even ask me for my ID, which actually freaked me out a little bit. It was actually the easiest process out of all the different places I had to change my name. 

I kind of had the same experience. Actually, it was the company that my student loans are through needed the most documentation of anyone. Go figure.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @beachyone15 My employer has been the worst so far. I needed to give them copies of everything (marriage license, driver's license and SSN) and do a bunch of other crap before they could change on payroll and in all of the other various systems. It was ridiculous.
  • I was in front of a police car, sirens blaring, in the left lane this morning. I went to move over and the car in the right lane sped up, so I slowed down. Then he slowed down. So I sped up and he sped up - I ended up doing 150 km/h in an 80 zone and then I almost on purpose killed the asshole that did it.  THE SIRENS ARE ON FOR A REASON. SOMEONE IS IN TROUBLE. Like fuck, if it was your family you'd want people to get out of the way so don't hinder my attempts you fucktwat. 
  • my sea salt chocolate doesn't have enough sea salt in it :( 
  • I've been looking for a crossbody bag. I love Kate Spade and found one I loved. But my sister has the Kohl's equivalent of it. It's almost identical and I spend a lot of time with my sister so I didn't get it. 

And the Kate Spade Surprise sale doesn't have anything I want. :( 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • My allergies have bloomed into full-on nastiness: a sore throat, cough, and running nose.

Also, I've had to leave for work at 5 AM for the last few days (I normally leave around 7:15). Fortunately, I'm working from home the rest of today. Which means a nap.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • RezIpsa said:

My partner had a dream last night that I was seeing someone else and gave me the side eye until I weaseled out what was wrong. Why did I have to spend my tea drinking time this morning explaining that dreams aren't reality to someone over the age of five?

^ I am the person who gets mad at people because of dreams! "I don't care that you didn't do it, it FELT like you did!" hahaha
  • What's bothering me more than it should? It's series/season finale season. 
    I finished watching Reign and The Royals, and the Supernatural season finale is tonight. What am I supposed to watch on TV now???
    Dance Moms probably only has a couple eps left of their season too. 

Guess I better load up my Kindle. 

• Oh. What's bothering me NOW?

My sister wrote this long, touching "tribute" to my graduating sister and tagged me in a comment. I was JUST pulling myself back together from it when Bossman walked in and said, "What's wrong?"

Which, of course, triggered the waterworks again. Bossman made fun of me. 

I am not going to make it, y'all.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Oh girl. That would piss me the fuck off. I hate when I do that stuff. I totally support you on going home! Emotional disability leave for sure!

Let's see. Not much is bothering me now.

I had the worst spin class ever today. The teacher was great but I fucking sucked. All time low stats. :(
  • julieanne912julieanne912 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2015

My coworkers ordered Jimmy Johns today.  Nobody asked me if I wanted any and by the time I heard about it, it was too late to order anything.

To go along with that, my offer letter hasn't came yet (I just did the background check form last night so I know it's probably another day or so out), but after the sandwich episode, I am now even more excited to put in my resignation.

Married 9.12.15
  • @hellosweetie1015 oh man I love butter pecan

@anjemon @novella1186 I also did not need their numbers. I didn't even fill out any form. I just handed them my certified marriage license and my passport for ID.

I fucked up a spreadsheet yesterday that was the basis of 4 others spreadsheets so I spent my entire day today fixing them all. UGH I don't even know how the error happened- like everything got shifted one line off which made a huge rippled fuck up.

• As I posted in the other thread about Chinese food, I now want Chinese for dinner but it's probably not in the cards for tonight.

SO is very close to some of the kids he used to babysit. One is coming over for dinner tonight and he's telling her that he can't go to her graduation (high school) this weekend because we're going out of town. She will almost certainly throw a fit, tell him she hates him, and blame me.
  • anjemonanjemon member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    jenna8984 said:

@hellosweetie1015 oh man I love butter pecan

@anjemon @novella1186 I also did not need their numbers. I didn't even fill out any form. I just handed them my certified marriage license and my passport for ID.

I fucked up a spreadsheet yesterday that was the basis of 4 others spreadsheets so I spent my entire day today fixing them all. UGH I don't even know how the error happened- like everything got shifted one line off which made a huge rippled fuck up.

Well now I'm not even going to bring out the strange application I printed off the internet unless they ask for it. I'm glad I asked the knotties for advice and didn't just decide to wait on my own!

I'm sorry that your spreadsheet got f'ed up. That always sucks and takes forever to find all the places it happened.
  • jenna8984 said:

hellosweetie1015 oh man I love butter pecan

anjemon novella1186 I also did not need their numbers. I didn't even fill out any form. I just handed them my certified marriage license and my passport for ID.

I HATE nuts in my desserts. I will not eat a dessert that has nut bits in it. I like nuts in general, but I don't think they belong in desserts.

FI is going to Change Me on that though. He's going to make a maple walnut ice cream with crispy bacon topping or something and completely blow my mind. (I will likely still eat around the nuts.)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • My boss paperclips papers in a stupid way and it drives me nuts. He always puts the invoice underneath the order form and layers them with about an inch of space difference and always puts the paperclip on the side so when I go to put them all together into a nice little stack, I'll have two or three papers that WILL NOT fall into formation. It's literally nothing and takes seconds to fix but it drives me UP A WALL. 

Happy Hump Day, everyone. 
  • I have to go take pictures of a client event tonight, but I got home and my cat crawled on my lap and is sleeping and I don't want to wake her up because she's ridiculously cute. Valid excuse, right? Right.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • blabla89 said:

I'm taking clients out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant tonight, and we're not supposed to drink in front of them because they belong to a religious group that forbids it. And the way this day is going, I NEED a margarita.

Arrive early and pound one down. J/k. Mostly.
  • Chipotle is too far away from my new house.
  • I was in front of a police car, sirens blaring, in the left lane this morning. I went to move over and the car in the right lane sped up, so I slowed down. Then he slowed down. So I sped up and he sped up - I ended up doing 150 km/h in an 80 zone and then I almost on purpose killed the asshole that did it.  THE SIRENS ARE ON FOR A REASON. SOMEONE IS IN TROUBLE. Like fuck, if it was your family you'd want people to get out of the way so don't hinder my attempts you fucktwat. 

This happened to me when I was getting pulled over for speeding.  The bonus: the cop also pulled the jackass trying to block me.   Bwahahahahahaha!!! :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• falsarafalsara member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I dropped my Kindle last night when I got out of bed to go to the bathroom.  The screen shattered.  My kindle is the love of my life.  I love it even more than FI. (sob)  

I had an interview for an internship today - I don't think it went well.  The interviewer was running behind so the interview felt really rushed. 

My friend from AZ was supposed to fly into town tonight.  He missed the check-in time and doesn't have money to get another flight so now he's not coming here.  FI is angry at him, and his lack of planning. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Things bothering me more than they should {all may be directly linked to 1 ...}
    1 - i am sleeping like shit lately. i'm not a heavy sleeper, but i'm pretty good. Since Saturday night/Sunday morning when my cats got sick and FI was restless, I have just not caught up. I can't take a nap because of meds I'm on, i'll be up half the night :'(

2 - i finished my nutella yesterday and groceries aren't until next week

3 - i have gained some weight around my stomach area. I had a fitting yesterday and it doesn't affect my dress size, but standing in front of a mirror examining all the flaws is brutal!
  • We are on engagement shoot attempt number three for this Sunday and my fiance woke up puking this morning.

awesomeeeeeeeee

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Things bothering me more than they should {all may be directly linked to 1 ...}
    1 - i am sleeping like shit lately. i'm not a heavy sleeper, but i'm pretty good. Since Saturday night/Sunday morning when my cats got sick and FI was restless, I have just not caught up. I can't take a nap because of meds I'm on, i'll be up half the night :'(

3 - i have gained some weight around my stomach area. I had a fitting yesterday and it doesn't affect my dress size, but standing in front of a mirror examining all the flaws is brutal!
    I'm slightly annoyed that I replied to your post in WW with something very personal and emotional for me and you couldn't be bothered to respond. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

I'm slightly annoyed that I replied to your post in WW with something very personal and emotional for me and you couldn't be bothered to respond. 
    Where? I typically respond to comments, especially if it's personal and emotional. I apologize much!! Is there private message on here? Maybe you could send it there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards