Not Engaged Yet
Options

U/Os, Irrational Irritations, Confessions...

U/O - I think panda bears are stupid. Sure, they have cute babies, but if an animal is fail-breeding itself in to extinction then I just don't see what the big deal is.

Confession - I'm the judgiest of judgy bitches.

Confession - I just ate a GIANT oatmeal raisin cookie and it was so good!

II - I ordered something online on Monday and it took 2 DAYS to ship, and now the shipping tells me it will take 6-8 days to be delivered! Wtf UPS, get your shit together! This is the age of the Internet and fast shipping!

II - I signed up for e-bates, but I always do my online shopping at the office instead of my personal comuputer...so I forget about e-bates. And now I can't get any money back!

Re: U/Os, Irrational Irritations, Confessions...

• Options

U/O I think oatmeal raisin cookies are a waste of a cookie and should instead be a chocolate chip cookie! BOOM!

PREACH!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    UO: I don't like puppies. I think they're adorable and precious and super cute, but I have absolutely no desire to raise a puppy. I prefer to adopt older dogs. 

II: This day. I can't focus, I've busted my ass for two weeks, I'm overwhelmed by my to do list, and I just want to crawl under my desk until the day is over. Every. Little. Thing. is pissing me off. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    eilis1228 said:

U/O I think oatmeal raisin cookies are a waste of a cookie and should instead be a chocolate chip cookie! BOOM!

PREACH!
    NOTHING!!! I repeat NOTHING is worse than biting into an oatmeal raisin cookie thinking it's a chocolate chip cookie. Such a disappointment.
  • Options

PREACH!
    NOTHING!!! I repeat NOTHING is worse than biting into an oatmeal raisin cookie thinking it's a chocolate chip cookie. Such a disappointment.

True facts: This is how I came to appreciate oatmeal raisin cookies (a good one, that's soft and made with brown sugar). One too many in disguise and one too many sugar cravings...

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @TwoDimes H is balding. Probably a lot worse than your FI. I've just told him we're shaving his head the moment he gets that old man horseshoe bald spot on his head and he's cool with that. I suggest you take this approach! ;) I cut his hair now too. Keeping it super short sort of disguises the baldness a bit.

• Options
    TwoDimes said:

II: As previously mentioned, I'm II that so many people can't make my wedding events. Hellooooo, my wedding events should be the MOST IMPORTANT THINGS going on in everyone's lives! ;)

Confession: I'm really annoyed with my FILs. They are great people, in general, but it annoys the heck out of me that they can't (or just won't) plan ahead. If you know about a date/event for weeks, months, or even a year... why are you making last minute arrangements for it?! They have a knack for making the easiest, most simple things into huge, stressful ordeals. WTF.

Confession: I'm really fucking cranky today. For no good reason. 

Confession: Since I'm in such a terrible mood, I plan to go home for my lunch break and eat potato chips and chocolate. I only wish I could have some vodka, too.

Confession: I fear for the day when FI loses (the rest of) his hair. He is very very very thin on top (like crazy thin for only 27 years old!) and will most likely have a clear bald spot within a few years, and a bald-man horseshoe by 40. I'm worried I'm going to be a terrible wife who finds him less attractive that way. I'm a horrible person.

U/O: I have a love/hate relationship with the Duggar family from TLC's show 19 Kids and Counting. I absolutely cannot stand some of the "values" they impart on their children, especially the in-your-face sexist ones, ie: women should not show their knees or shoulders because OBVIOUSLY men will see these random body parts and have "impure thoughts," and that would be the WOMAN'S fault. But even though I absolutely cannot stand their brainwashing of their children... I am addicted to the show. Cannot tear my eyes away from the train wreck.
    SAME! I am fascinated. 

II: The old ladies that walk around the office during the day with their needs and their baked goods and leftover coffee. 

Confession: Holy shit I'm a bitch today. 

• Options
    labro said:

eilis1228 said:

PREACH!
    Well both of you can just DEAL WITH IT! I ate it all by myself and I wouldn't have shared even if you wanted it.
  • Options
    @ellis1228 - at some point in the night, I was pondering the great life question as to why you don't have a dog yet and when you will ever get a dog and what kind of dog you would get. 

• Options
    @audrewuh I WANT A CORGI! So bad. I want to give it a super British name too like Sir Reginald or Lady Pippa. Buuuut dogs are expensive, especially in an apartment because of pet deposits and pet rent, so FI is being a butthead about it.

• Options
    @southernpeach89 I do that too. I'm also hesitant to turn on lamps thanks to the movie Arachnaphobia. 

• Options
    @eilis1228 Thank God I've never seen that movie.
  • Options
    jenjen047jenjen047 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2015
    @eilis1228 - no worries about WR stuff, i dont feel like you post about it a lot. if it makes you feel better, i feel like i post all the time about being impatient/excited for proposal.

II: when BF stays up really late watching TV on nights when he doesnt have work the next day. it makes me flip my shit at him and really, there is no reason why this should bother me.

confession: i didnt wash my hair from saturday afternoon until this morning

confession: i wish we had more BSC/bad etiquette/general trainwreck posts on this thread. they are so entertaining! ((im a horrible person))
  • Options
    audrewuh said:

*snip*
    SAME! I am fascinated. 

II: The old ladies that walk around the office during the day with their needs and their baked goods and leftover coffee. 

Do these old ladies not offer you their baked goods?
  • Options

Confession: No desire to own a puppy or a dog ever.

U/O apparently I love oatmeal raisin cookies, send them all my way.

Confession: I really don't want to be studying for this exam, but I got myself into it and must finish it

Anniversary

• Options

audrewuh said:

*snip*
    SAME! I am fascinated. 

Do these old ladies not offer you their baked goods?

They do, but often times they've been sitting in a sunday school classroom for a few days, so they're a little stale. Or like today, the blueberries are leaky and my fingers get nasty and sticky. 

• Options
    @eilis1228 CORGI BUTT OMG!

I know this isn't the same, but here is a picture of some Baxy butt.  <3
  • Options

UO- I don't like designer items. If I see a giant Coach purse (or similar brand) I don't think how nice it is, I think you are dumb for spending too much on it.

confession- like @peaseblossom55 I find nothing appealing about dogs. They are so much more work that cats and smell so much worse.

II- A new guy started at work and he's an hour or 2 late every day. It drives me crazy....but it shouldn't because it's not my business...and because I leave at like 2pm every Friday.

@twodimes definitely go with the shaved head look....DH does buzz shaves for now (not like completely bic-ed) and it looks awesome with his beard.

• Options

Confession: I search behind and around the toilet for spiders or other insects before I use it in fear of sitting down and not seeing one crawl up behind me.

I should have done this last night because as I was sitting there doing my business, a GIANT roach nearly crawled on my foot. I am still traumatized.
  • Options
    TwoDimes said:

@twodimes I feel you on the Duggars. I guess it's an II of mine that the women won't wear pants. I know they're anti gay and I usually will boycott brands when I find this out- I won't buy Cracker Barrel cheese or Barilla Pasta- but I can't stop watching the damn Duggars! They're fascinating. I think it helps me that they don't talk about those "values" on the show.

Confession: I should really work out when I get home but I most likely won't. I don't have the energy. I have been so lazy lately. I need to go food shopping and I don't want to do that either.

II: My friend doesn't like dogs (even though she says she does) and practically races away from them when we're out walking and then claims that they looked unruly or something. We've never come close to a dog acting like that at all. If you don't like dogs, fine, but don't claim you do and then freak out any time one is in your vicinity.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards