Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Themed welcome bags

Hey guys, I am trying to put together a CHEAP! themed welcome bag that incorporates items from both Pittsburgh and Baltimore for hotel guests.  I have come up with a few ideas, but I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where to buy things that are cheap and what to include in the bags

Re: Themed welcome bags

• Options
    Mini Smiley Cookies would be really cute for a Pittsburgh touch!  You can order them online

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're going to put a small bag of Pittsburgh Popcorn Company treats, some mints from our favorite local Italian restaurant, two water bottles, and maybe some of our favorite candy/chips. There will also be some brochures about things to do in the area.
  • Options
    Oh the smiley face cookie is a good one! I didn't think of that.  Thanks!  I can't use the popcorn though because we are getting Old Bay popcorn to be the "Baltimore" item!
  • Options
    csuavecsuave member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper

We did mini smileys (bought a container and then repacked into sandwich bags), mini Clark bars and small bags of Herr's Heinz flavored chips (bought a case from their website).  We also did a printout that had a short note from us and a guide to speaking Pittsburghese.  Then we put little pictures of Pittsburgh things around the edges (Mr. Rogers, the incline, Heinz, etc.)

We put all of it into a little paper American Eagle bag (AE has their headquarters here).  I had a small collection of these so they were another Pittsburgh item and free. 

• Options
    We are using smiley cookies, Snyder of Hannover chips, pgh popcorn company, sarris candy, iron city beer and water in ours!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards