Chit Chat
Options

Cupcakes

Re: Cupcakes

• Options
    DH made brownies last night. Can I hurt him for sabotaging my weight loss efforts? Clearly he wants me to remain fat.

• Options

DH made brownies last night. Can I hurt him for sabotaging my weight loss efforts? Clearly he wants me to remain fat.

FI is trying to gain weight for the wedding (I know, UGH), so I've been making him brownies every week.  It's not doing much for my efforts to lose a few before then.  I might have to switch to banana bread so I don't eat it.
    Married 9.12.15
  • Options
    ashley8918ashley8918 member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2015

So, care to explain the polar bear bullshit?

• Options
    LOL. Didn't think so.
  • Options
    KahlylaKahlyla member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Sweet merciful crap. I was going to go out to get like... seed starting mix or something? I can't even remember now. Now I'm going out to get cupcakes.
  • Options
    It's sad that I am expanding and zooming in on all the cupcake pictures. I want them all. Especially the one that's pouring out M&M's! What if it was pouring out Reese's pieces...? *sigh*
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    arrippa said:

Fuck this thread, all I can think about is having a cupcake right now. Sine I am still eating breakfast right now. This is appropriate.

Who am I kidding, I want this right now.

I have one of those tools that you use to hollow out cupcakes. And I know a little boy that would loooooove that m&m cupcake.

• Options

arrippa said:

Fuck this thread, all I can think about is having a cupcake right now. Sine I am still eating breakfast right now. This is appropriate.

Who am I kidding, I want this right now.

I have one of those tools that you use to hollow out cupcakes. And I know a little boy that would loooooove that m&m cupcake.
    I just bought one of those! I haven't used it yet. But cupcakes....

My plan for this weekend: dark chocolate cupcakes with a maraschino cherry whipped cream frosting. I'm thinking that the filling would be similar, but with a higher concentration of cherries.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    umblueumblue member
    First Comment
    I was going to do a regular cake but after realizing our venue will not have anyone to cut it, I am planning on doing cupcakes on a tower of some sort with one cut cake for us on top.
  • Options
    kmbay84kmbay84 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Oh my goodness @southernbelle0915, those look amazing!!  Thanks everyone for your input!
  • Options
    esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    ***Removed for TOS violation***
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    esstee33 said:
    So how exactly is it not trolling that all the mods in here are posting polar bear gifs in what is obviously an inside joke meant to shit-stir? Or is it OK to gang up because you just don't like Ashley? 
    FUCKING TRUTH. That's some bullshit. ETA: But clearly it's OK for the mods to behave that way, but Ashley is banned for calling out shady TOS. 
  • Options
    esstee33 said:
    So how exactly is it not trolling that all the mods in here are posting polar bear gifs in what is obviously an inside joke meant to shit-stir? Or is it OK to gang up because you just don't like Ashley? 
    FUCKING TRUTH. That's some bullshit. ETA: But clearly it's OK for the mods to behave that way, but Ashley is banned for calling out shady TOS. 
    BOX???

I'm just going to state the fact that some mods posting a polar bear gif that is not offensive, name calling, or any other type TOS violation is not equivalent to trolling. It is also the exact same thing as when Ashley and others post hydrogen peroxide pictures or crabs gifs. That is also not a TOS violation or trolling, just inside joke between her and some others. Please explain the difference?

• Options
    Isn't it rude to those of us that aren't in on the inside joke?

Because I, for one, AM OFFENDED.

• Options
    Aren't mods supposed to remain, I don't know, fucking moderate? Instead of clearly posting an inside joke directed at other women? 
  • Options
    esstee33esstee33 member
    edited July 2015
  • Options
    esstee33 said:
    emmaaa said:
    esstee33 said:
    BOX???

I'm just going to state the fact that some mods posting a polar bear gif that is not offensive, name calling, or any other type TOS violation is not equivalent to trolling. It is also the exact same thing as when Ashley and others post hydrogen peroxide pictures or crabs gifs. That is also not a TOS violation or trolling, just inside joke between her and some others. Please explain the difference?

It's the actual fucking definition of trolling according to the TOS. 

"Trolling" The Knot boards by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages with the intent of provoking members/disrupting normal discussion is not permitted and will lead to banning from the boards.

Just because it's the same thing as her posting hydrogen peroxide or crab pictures makes it OK for mods to also break the TOS with no repercussions? 
    I'm sorry but if that were the case, people would be warned for trolling on multiple posts that get off topic. I don't agree with that. I will just leave it at that.

• Options
    esstee33esstee33 member
    edited July 2015
  • Options
    The polar bear pics and gifs were clearly posted to stick it to some women. Why it is OK for mods to do that?
  • Options
    redoryxredoryx member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    The polar bear pics and gifs were clearly posted to stick it to some women. Why it is OK for mods to do that?
    Mods, plural, is the most egregious part I think. This wasn't a single outlier.  
  • Options
    esstee33esstee33 member
    edited July 2015
  • Options
    esstee33 said:
    Well, clearly the mods are allowed to engage in whatever behavior they like, including posting inside jokes meant to rile up members. 

But not, you know, actually moderating and moving this thread to Food & Cakes where it belongs. 
    Maybe you'll get put in JAIL today. 
  • Options
    esstee33esstee33 member
    edited July 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards